Nightmares and Ship Names? - Part 15

Start from the beginning

"I never knew you could to that Lex."

"It's something I figured out recently...Connor." I say looking at him, reluctantly.

"So, its been a while. How are you? Uriah and Zeke pranking as usual?" He laughs.

"You were here for that?" I laugh.

"Ya I was watching you earlier when you were shooting. Not to sound like a stalker or anything." He smiles.

"Ok Mr. I Was Watching My Ex Shoot Arrows. Nothing stalkish about that." I tease. This feels so normal. Just me and him. It feels like the way its should be.

"Ha ha Lexi. But I just wanted to say good bye." He says, looking me in the eye.

"Good bye? For what?" I ask.

"I have a mission with Agent Barton and Coulson in Nevada. I'm leaving tomorrow." He responds.

"That's cool. Well good luck then. Is there anything else you wanted to tell me?" I ask, edging slowly to the door.

"Only that I miss you. Every night." He says, sadness and a little fear seeping into his gray, stormy eyes. Has he been having nightmares again?

"Connor  are you okay? You don't look so good." It's true. His hair is a little messier than usual and his eyes are duller than I remember and he has bags under his eyes. I walk up to him and put my hand gently on his forehead. He instantly relaxes at my touch and closes his eyes. "Have you been having nightmares lately?"

"No I-," Connor starts opening his eyes again in alarm.

"Don't lie to me." I say and put my other hand under his head and he rests on it.

"Yes I have." He admits, looking down at the floor.

"Come here." I pull him into a hug. His head rests on my shoulder and his pulse relaxes.

"So you're not mad at me?" Connor asks hopefully, his voice muffled by my shoulder.

"No I'm not." I smile at him, pulling away from out hug. I try to ignore the sparks from his hands around my waist but I know my cover can't hold for much longer. "I just am not ready to be in a relationship yet. I had my heart broken not to long ago. I need time before I can think about someone like that."

"I really am sorry Lexi." He says, sadness clear in his voice.

"I know you are." I reassure weekly, heading for the door. "I'll see you around." I send one last glance at his stormy gray eyes and walk out of the room only to find three eavesdropping friends.

"Really guys?" I ask.

"What?! I wanted to hear if Lennor happened!" Uriah said.

"Lennor?" Zeke says. "I thought were were going with Alexir!"

"Lennor!"

"Alexir!"

"Lennor!"

"Alexir!"

As the brothers start arguing I look over at Sammy and she and I simultaneously facepalm. After a while we decide to just leave them there. "Where are we going?" I ask.

"To a friend for some fun." Sammy responds. "You know that one party that Owen organized?"

"Please tell me you aren't-," I beg.

"Oh no, I didn't want to go either but I lost a bet with Jamie and now I have to go this party and she has to doll me up and if I'm going down, I'm dragging you down too." Sammy laughs.

"Gee thanks Sammy." I say unamused.

"She already know's we're coming so let's go!" Sammy jokes and a fake girly voice.

"Kill me now." I groan as Sammy drags me to Jamie's place. Ugh

_________________________________________________________________________

AN: So that happened. I'm not exactly proud of this chapter but it's gonna have to do. Just another filler chapter. Sooo ya.

OK ALEXIR vs. LENNOR vs. SOMETHING YOU GUYS COME UP WITH

I need a ship name for Connor and Lexi. Whether that foreshadows anything....it kinda does. Let me know in the comments if you like ALEXIR or LENNOR or come up with something better. I probably won't update until 7/28/15 so you have until then!

Luv ya all!! Vote and comment if you liked this part!

Stay Nerdy,

-Nerdy_Girl

AND PLZ DON'T FORGET A SHIP NAME!!!