Meeting Again

Leonardo

You were on the roof of your apartment building, looking at the skyline. You didn't have anything better to do, so why not?

Then, you see four large figures jumping from a building a couple streets down. You stood up, as you were sitting on a chair you had up there, and looked toward the figures, trying to see what they were.

Then, you noticed one of them making its way toward you. You backed away, not really wanting to encounter this crazy life form.

But as it got closer, you realized that it had swords. Like the ones the turtle had a few days ago. The one that saved you!

When he reaches your roof, you can see his blue mask in the dim moonlight. Yep. This was definitely the same turtle.

"Hey," you said, trying to strike up a conversation.

"Hello," the turtle said.

You both stood there for a minute before you decided to speak again.

"Do you need something?" you asked.

"No," the turtle said simply. "I just saw you standing up here and wanted to make sure everything was okay. It's my job to protect New York and its citizens."

You nod slowly, trying not to make this awkward.

"Well, I have to go," he says. "My brothers are probably waiting for me."

"Wait, there are more of you?" you asked in awe.

Leonardo nodded. "My three brothers, me, and our Mast Splinter, who is our dad."

"That is so cool."

Again, the awkward silence commenced. You rocked back and forth on your feet. Leonardo just stood there, looking at his feet.

"Well, goodbye, Mr. Leonardo," you said, starting to turn around.

You heard him chuckle. "Please," he said. "Call me Leo."

"Okay." You paused. "Bye, Leo."

Raphael

You were walking down the street, your jacket tightly wrapped around you. You had become tired of your parents' constant fighting and just needed a break.

You heard a weird noise coming from an alleyway next to you. Not really caring if you were walking straight into danger, you slowly walked toward the noise.

As you continued to walk, you came by a manhole that was open slightly. You started to move it before a powerful force knocked you backward.

You flew into the alley wall, stunned a little. You tried to look through the curtain of hair that had fallen into your face to see why you had gone into the wall.

"Crap," a voice came. "Sorry." The turtle from a few days ago!

"I'm okay," you said, pushing yourself up. "I'm--" You stopped yourself mid-sentence, realizing what you were going to say. You couldn't tell him that you're used to the pain.