When You Two Meet

Leonardo

You were walking down the streets of New York with your friend. You were walking home from school, discussing the homework.

"I mean, I just think we have too much," your friend, Kate said. "It just stresses us out, causing us to do worse!"

"Whatever you say," you replied, smiling. You didn't really mind the homework. As long as it wasn't too hard.

Suddenly, you heard a thump behind you. You whipped around and saw a silver/blue robot holding a weird gun.

"The ones known as (Y/n) and Kate will do what is known as surrender to Kraang," the robot spoke.

"Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this," your friend said.

You shook your head. "Let's go!" You grabbed Kate's wrist and took off in the opposite direction of the robot with weird grammar.

You heard a weird zapping sound as you ran, followed by pink bullet-looking things. Luckily, none of them hit you.

Then, a loud noise was heard behind you. You whipped around and saw a...giant turtle? With swords?

When he was done stabbing the weird robot to "death", he turned around. You saw now that he had brilliant blue eyes and a blue mask to match. You looked to your side to see if Kate saw it too, but she was halfway down the next street over by then.

"Ummm...hi," the turtle said.

"Hello," you said warily.

The giant mutant looked confused. "You're not going to run in terror? Scream in fear?"

"Uhhh...no," you finally said.

"Why?"

"Why should I?" you asked. "I think you just saved my life."

The turtle smiles. "Yeah. I guess I did."

You both just stood there in an awkward silence for a while before speaking again.

"Well, thank you for saving me and my friend," you said.

The turtle smiles at you again. "You're welcome." He holds out a piece of paper. Before you can ask what it is, he leaps away to the rooftops.

---

When you got home, you opened the paper and looked at it. There was a name and a number there. It looked like a phone number. The name read, "Leonardo".

Was that the turtle's name? you wondered. You shrugged and lay down in your bed, snuggling into the warm sheets.

Raphael

You were on the roof of your apartment, angrily punching the air conditioner. You didn't have time for the crap that got thrown at you.

You noticed that you're knuckles were bleeding, but you didn't care. You couldn't hold in all the anger.

"Ya know, if I knew any better, I'd say you're mad at that air conditioner."