I decided Roman looked as though he needed a well earned break. Unbeknownst to him I walked up behind him, tapping his shoulder as he turned around to face me before swiping his hand across his forehead to rid himself of the sweat.

'Working hard or hardly working then?' I smiled at him and he shook his head, brushing his hands together as I sat down cross legged on the floor.

'I think it's safe to say the first one baby-girl,' Roman chuckled and I nodded. 'Why didn't you bother coming down earlier?'

I laughed quietly. 'Couldn't be bothered to drag my fat ass out of bed as usual'

'Long night last night then?' Roman winked at me and instantly I shook my head. 'Don't take me for dumb Gray, I know you and Dean screwed last night, the tensions been building for years'

I shook my head in dismissal again. 'We did nothing last night, he kissed me, I kissed him but that's nothing new. . we certainly didn't screw. I can't believe you're even implying that mister Reigns' I stood up now, not even close to meeting Roman's height and it was clear Seth or Dean hadn't noticed me yet.

'That explains it then. .' I watched as Roman's eyes widened and wondered over to look at Dean. I frowned as he looked back to me again.

'That explains what?'

'Why Dean had a hard on this morning,' He chuckled and suddenly I found myself interested in his gossip as I knew Dean wouldn't tell me. 'He wore his baggy shorts to hide it from me and Seth. . clearly that ingenious idea didn't work,'

'He hasn't been the sharpest tool in the shed ever since college' I smirked looking over at Dean. 'He's old enough to sort his own male problems I guess'

I moved beside Roman now, we watched Dean skip rope on the sly and he hadn't noticed, clearly too immersed in his music. Seth on the other hand had noticed my presence, he exited the ring and was now stood next to Roman as we watched Dean from behind a corner.

'I'm guessing you've told her about the inappropriate boner moment?' Seth looked over at me and I nodded as he dropped a towel onto the floor behind us.

Roman nodded. 'Just watching to see how long it'll take him to notice that we've stopped and are stood watching him,'

'With Dean, I'm sure it'll be a while.' Seth chuckled. 'He gets so into his music that not even Armageddon would make him stop whatever he's doing'

I nodded, watching Dean jump over the rope again and again. His shirt was damp with sweat and I understood why he always wore a black vest to the gym now. I felt a bit weird just watching him, but it was funny to see him so oblivious if I'm honest.

'I think you should go surprise him from behind, you watch the problem spring back to life again,' I looked up to see Roman grinning and I shook my head.

'Quite literally,' Seth nodded to Roman and I felt myself sink a little inside at what they were referencing to.

'You guys are basically waiting for us to have sex huh, is that how interesting your life is now?' I asked shoving both men in the shoulders and they nodded jokingly.

'Even a blind man could see how much he likes you Lo,' Seth nodded as he nudged Roman. 'You think I'm joking but it's true'

I shook my head as both the boys turned to me. 'This is just a phase, it'll all pass over' I explained. 'This whole new thing between me and him is a way for him to execute his new dare, a way to make it bigger and better since he's been getting so sloppy with them lately.'