the C ranked mission

(Crystals p.o.v)

I forgot to say I don't own Naruto, only crystal and her plotline.

"What are your positions?" Kakashi's voice rang through the headset.

"Sasuke point A." I then heard Sasuke's voice.

"Sakura point B." Sakura's voice replaced Sasuke's,

"Naruto point D, I'm ready just tell me when to go!" Naruto's voice rang in my ears, irking me.

"Naruto your slow." Kakashi replied. "Crystal what's your position?" I didn't answer, "Crystal, CRYSTAL!" I sighed irritated.

"On the ground with the target on my lap." I said boredly, not being able to conceal all of my irritation, they were looking for Tora and they couldn't they see him sitting on my lap? Are they blind or something? When I said that they all jumped down from their hiding spots in the trees. Naruto immediately snatched Tora from my arms. Tora started to scratch Naruto's face, I gently took Tora back and he calmed down.

"Target captured." Kakashi said.

"Can't we get a better mission than this, ugh, I HATE cats?!" Naruto whined.

'Well,' I thought, 'If you hadn't snatched him from me he wouldn't of scratched you.' We walked to the Hokage's office, Tora in my arms purring.

When we got there, though, the client snatched Tora out of my arms and started to hug him to death.

"Oh my sweet dear Tora, mummy missed you, yes she did." The lady said, still crushing Tora.

"Haha the cat deserves it." Naruto said, a smug smile on his face.

'No one deserves that Naruto, no one.' I thought.

"So for Team Sevens next mission," the Hokage said. "You could babysit the daimyo's so-"

"NO NO NO!" Naruto yelled crossing his arms in a X shape. "I want a real mission, not these stupid chores!"

"For one," I spoke up surprising everybody. "I agree with Naruto." I could see the look of agreement on all their faces.

"It seems that you don't understand the purpose of me giving you on these easy, D-ranked missions." The hokage said and then started to give us a lecture but I tuned him out.

"Well yesterday I had miso ramen and I'm thinking chicken today-"

"QUIET!" The Hokage yelled.

"Old man you always lecture me like I'm some little kid, but I'm not that kid that used to pull pranks anymore, I'm a ninja."

"NARUTO!" Iruka yelled. "You can't do the harder missions just yet, your just a genin. The lowest rank of ninja." Naruto deflated at that.  "You need to start on the easier mission to gain experience and work your way up."

"But we're not gaining any experience on these missions, at all." I thought.

"I don't mean to intrude Iruka-sensei but we're not gaining any experience in the fighting department. Yeah, we may be improving our tracking but that won't help us when fighting an actual ninja or bandit." I spoke up surprising most of the people there.

"Crystal does hold a valid point." Sasuke said wanting a better mission as well.

"Very well then I shall give you a C ranked escort mission." The Hokage gave in to us.

"Yessssss, who are we guarding, a princess, a feudal lord!" Naruto yelled bouncing around all excited. The Hokage laughed.

"Send him in." He yelled. That's when the stink of sake hit my nose. A old man walked in a few seconds after.