info

Just in case anyone's been wondering about our friend here's some info also the song it has nothing to do with this.

=================================

Name:??? ( to be revealed later)

Nickname: Crystal

Age: 12

Rank: Genin

Village: Village hidden in the spirits and Village hidden in the leaves (aka Konoha)

Kekegenki: Kutsugan

Kekegenkai appearance: The whites of her eye turns into a dark blacky-blue like the night sky but you can see what look like stars in it. The iris and pupil turn into the yin and yang symbol (it looks like the cover of the book). She also has all her clans secret Justus and you will be told why later on.

Appearance: She has bright grass green hair and eyes that change colour depending on her mood.(sky blue when she's happy, red when she's angry, black when she's upset, etc) she usually wears a cardigan that covers most of her hair except a few strands that can be seen at the bottom that she usually tucks into the cardigan but sometimes (very rarely) forgets. She wears a mask to cover her face like Kakashi's for the same reason as him and also so her clans enemy's hopefully don't recognise her, as her clan has very distinct features. (Their eyes).

Personality: Crystal usually hides her emotions so what happened in the past shall not happen again but don't worry she's not another duck butt, she's not all obsessed with revenge she just doesn't want to go through that a second time.

Outfit: She normally wears tank tops of various colours along with a baggy cardigan. She changes between wearing shorts and leggings. However in unique situations she wears different outfits.

Weapons: She has all the normal ninja weapons as well as twin katanas. She has a sword about the size of Kisames ( don't worry if you haven't seen the anime) sealed in a scroll, however it only gets used in emergencies as it is difficult for her to use. Her dad also gave her his scythe, which has a blade on each end of the pole but on opposite sides.

Summoning: she can summon tigers and a few other big cats but she can't summon an entire species other than the tigers. The tigers respect her more and won't hesitate to lay down their lives to protect her.

____________________________________

So there's some information on Crystal. If you think she's op in any way please tell me and I'll try to fix it unless I did it for a certain reason. Also I want some help from you during the course if the story to help figure out who I should put her with so I an plan in advance.

Angel19102003.