The test about ........................getting bells

Yeah I'm going to start saying who's p.o.v it is because I'm going to start switching from Crystals p.o.v to other peoples. Song is nightcore angel of darkness

(Crystals p.o. v)

When I got up the next day I completely ignored my new 'sensei's' advice and ate my breakfast, I mean only an idiot would go into battle on a empty stomach it's just commen sense. I showered and got dressed in my normal fishnet shirt but instead of a black tank top I put on a dark blue one. I wore shorts the same colour as my top and I wore my normal ninja sandals. Looking in the mirror I put my hitiate around my forehead displaying the leaf simble clearly to any onlookers. Glancing at the time I saw I still had around hlaf an hour left until I had to meet my team at the bridge, oh well I had nothing better to do so I decided to leave now and get there early.

(Time skip to when she arrived at the training grounds)

Huh, it appears no one else is here yet.

At that moment the great duck butt himself, one Sasuke Uchiha came walking up to the bridge

"Hn"

"Hn" I replied amused.

"Hn"

"Hn"

"HN"

"Hn"

"HNNNNNNNNNNNN" Sasuke said trying to win this wierd contest

"Hn" I said my calm mood laced with amusement. At that Sasuke just sighed knowing he lost. I internally shook my head wondering what just happened.

"Oof"

"SASUKE-KUN" Squealed Sakura.

"Does she ever stop obsessing over Sasuke" I though, mentally tilting my head a bit. "Nah" I decided, knowing the stubborness and determination of fangirls.

"Hey Crystal, Sasuke-teme." Naruto said glaring at Sasuke when he said his name.

"Dobe" replied Sasuke.

We all sat there for three hours waiting for our oh so precious "sensei". When he did finally arrive his exuse was so bad even the Uchiha looked shocked. What kind of Jonin is this man?

"Hi guys I saw a black cat so I had to take the long way round." The scarecrow said, smiling like he didnt leave us waiting here for three hours.

"LIAR" yelled Naruto and Sakura in perfect sinc again. What is it with these people and being in sinc with each other. They seem to do it alot.

"Well um," he coughed sheepishly.  "Let's get started."

"Huuuuuuuuuuh?" Naruto said stupidly.

"Here we go." Kakashi said while putting an alarm clock on a tree stump, "It's set for noon, your assignment is very simple, you just have to take these bells from me," que the jingling of the bells. Is it just me or does this seem slightly rehearsed? "If you can't get one of these bells by noon then you will go without lunch. You'll be tied to one of those posts and watch as I eat my lunch in front of you." All of the others stomachs rumbled.

"Wait there's four of us how come there's only three bells?" Sakura commented showing her amazing intellectual skills. Note the sarcasm.

"Oh, so that way at least one of you is tied to a post and disqualified for failing to complete the mission. That one goes back to the Academy, but who knows all four of you could flunk out. You can use any weapons including shuriken, kunai and any other standard ninja weapons." Kakashi replied wuth a shrug.