Hi Konoha

This is my first fanfic so please go easy on me there might be some spelling or grammar mistakes please tell me what you think

..................................................

I finally arrived at the gate of konaha after 1 weeks journey. I walked strait pass the guards, not once glancing up except to see if i was heading in the right direction to the hokage's tower. I knocked on the door and I heard a mans voice telling me to come in.

"Well you must be our transfer from the villige hidden in the spirits." Says who I suppose is the hokage.

"I bet you want to go rest after such a long journey. I will tell a jonin to show you to your apartment, where you can get settled in. Tomorrow you shall start at our ninja school to earn the money to pay for food and rent."

He called up the jonin to take me to my new home. The jonin tried multiple times to strike up a conversation but always failed.

"This is were you will be staying, here is the key to your apartment, its number 6."he said while handing me a shiny golden key.

"Thank you, goodbye."I opened the door to my new home and then shut it behind me.

"Time to start unpacking." I said to myself.

A while later...

I finally finished unpacking ,cook some dinner from the small amount of food left in the fridge and go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi just to say I'm not sure who to ship her with later on so if you could give me any ideas that would help me.

Angel19102003