The Academy

I woke up at dawn, looking around I realized that I wasn't in familiar surroundings. Sighing, I decided to get ready for my first day at the ninja academy. I put on my normal clothes (a short sleeved fishnet top with a black tank top over it, a pair of bluish blackish shorts, black ninja sandals and a cardigan with the hood up In an effort to try and cover my abnormally colored floor length hair.) I put my abnormal hair( which is a bright green) in a tight braid that went to the back of my knees and tucked it in the bottom of my cardigan with only the tips sticking out. I decided that it was about time to leave and walked to the academy. I walked up to the desk and got told I'm in someone called Iruka's class. I walked in the classroom too see a boy tied up and laying on the ground, a emo boy with hair shaped like a ducks butt with  surrounding fangirls. I sat down in a empty seat and waited. A few moments later a man with a scar going across his nose walked in.

"okay class today we've got a new student," he gestured to me "please introduce yourself"

" okay my name is not of importance but you can call me Crystal." Some boys were looking at me with hearts in their eyes. Creepy.

" okay any questions?"

" why wont you tell us your name?"

" why are you joining so late in the year?"

" is your hair naturally that colour" said a boy who noticed the tips of my hair. Dang it.

"Its none of your buisness, because I want too and yes" I replied

"Now I need to assign you a seat, well for today you can sit next to" he looked around for a spare seat "Sasuke." he pointed to the seat next to the duck butt kid.

"Okay because Naruto missed it we are going to revise the transformation jutsu "

"But Iruka sensei we already learnt that jutsu"

"Oh well, line up and when I call your name transform into me" said Iruka sensei

"Sakura haruno"

"Okay, transform" she transformed into Iruka only forgetting to do a small scratch on his headband

"Sasuke, did you see that Sasuke" the pink haired fangirl said

"Well done, Sasuke Uchiha"

"Transform" unlike the pink haired fangirl he got every detail correct

"Crystal"

I did the hand sighns and without even saying transform I transformed into Iruka sensei perfectly

"Well done and your new to the academy, Naruto Uzimaki"

"Okay transform" but instead of transforming into Iruka he transformed into a naked lady with fog covering all her private areas. Iruka fell back with a giant nosebleed and some of the class got minor nosebleeds too. Naruto transformed back laughing so hard he collapsed.

"Hahaha Iruka sensei you fell for it hahahahaha"

"NARUTO UZIMAKI" Iruka sensei yelled

"Ahh" Naruto screemed and ran

"Okay class i'll be back in a minute talk among yourselves till then" and with that he ran after Naruto. At that moment two girls one I now knew was called sakura came up to me.

"Hey you" the blond girl said gesturing to me. "Do you see anyone you like in this room."

"I've only just got here and I don't know anything about anyone" I said. They shared a look

"Fine but do you think anyone here is cute"

"No"

"No one at all" they say almost perfectly in sinc.