Sweethearts

Lukas was Mathias' sweetheart.
His and his only. Whenever someone would talk to Lukas, Mathias would get jealous and refused to talk to anyone until Lukas would get it all out of him.

It was the same with Lukas. Well not quite. Unlike Mathias, Lukas would hide the fact that he is jealous and when he can, pull Mathias' shirt to try to choke him. He would never kill him, choking was how he tried to show him he was jealous. It worked always.

They were both babysitting little Emil, who mostly slept, so they had time to play.

"Hey Lukas? You wanna go riding with me?"

"If it's a kiss you want then no. And besides I have to watch over Emil."

"I'll have my kiss sooner or later. It can wait now. Come on, Emil won't run away."

"No. And that's final. Now go home."

"But Lukas, I want to be with you. Come on let's go ride."

"Leave me alone already! I said I don't want to! Why are you here anyways?! I never said you could come over and bother me."

"I just wanted to show you a place I found..." said Mathias, no louder then a whisper and started to walk to his home.

Lukas felt bad. Mathias was always cheerful and always had the brightest smile on his face. He never showed his pain to anyone but Lukas. He never cried around anyone but Lukas. But most of the times, Lukas was the reason he cried.

Their fight woke little Emil up. He heard them fight and was so desperate to get them back together that he wouldn't stop crying. Lukas didn't know what to do. He knew he had to do something quickly so he took Emil in his arms and started running towards Mathias' house. Luckily, it wasn't that far from his house.

He knocked three times on the door, but no one answered. He tried knocking again, still nothing. He tried to call for Mathias, still nothing. He himself now began tearing up. He was getting worried. Without realizing it, he entered a house and began searching for his friend. Emil stopped crying a while ago, but Lukas didn't care. He had to find Mathias. He searched everywhere, but Mathias was nowhere to be found.

Just as he was about to leave, Mathias came home on his horse. Lukas wanted to kill him now. He nearly had a heart attack because he thought Mathias hated him, but all his friend did was ride! Emil was smiling happily at Mathias, who just stood there and watched Lukas cry.

"Lukas? Why are you crying?" He asked.

Lukas slowly set Emil down and run up to Mathias, hitting him everywhere.

"You idiot! How could you do that to me?! I almost had a heart attack thinking something bad happened to you and that whole time you were riding?! How could you?! What am I going to do without you? You idiot."

None of them moved. Lukas was sobbing his heart out and Mathias simply held him. After Lukas finally stopped crying, Mathias whispered in his ear.

"I love you Lukas. I'm sorry for making you worried."

"No. I'm the one who should be sorry. You're not a bother. I don't even know why I said that. And...I love you too, I guess."

"Can I kiss you?"

"Emil is watching."

"Who cares. He's a smart kid. He won't tell anyone."

"Okay then."

Mathias lifted up Lukas' chin and slowly placed his lips on Lukas'. Being a baby he is, Emil wondered what in the world was his brother doing. He thought it looked cute so he gave them a simple baby 'aww', making them break the kiss.

"You're mine and mine only." Said Mathias, hugging Lukas.

"No. I'm dad's and Emil's too."

"No! You're mine and you'll be mine forever! Just mine and no one other's!"

"And what if we don't stay always together?"

"I'm not giving you to anyone."

And again, another promise was made, but this one will be broken.