+07

[][][] Chapter 7 °•○* Studio

taehyung

After getting ramen, i decided to send her home due to all the fan chasing. it felt unsafe.

I didn't want shit to pop out in the news the next day or me having to move away. Besides, she looked real tired.

" Hyori ah, let's go home, you look kinda tired "

" Nahh,, I'm just not used to the outdoors. Heyy, since you're a dancer, do you wanna dance together? Since its' indoors. "

Why hadn't i thought of that? I should bring her to the dance studio where my boyband always practices at, nobody would be there. besides, the room was spacious.

But we weren't in proper dance attire. She probably read my thoughts and said

" Don't worry, there's a shortcut home from here! We can quickly grab our stuff and go to the studio i always dance at. But it's not that spacious though "

" Well, thats' a great idea!! But could we dance at the studio i always practice at instead? It's spacious heh. "

She nodded in delight and i was so happy.

-
-
-
-
-

We arrived outside the Big Hit building, i was hoping she didn't read the Big Hit label which was across the front, so we entered from the carpark, through the office and to the dance studio. I didn't want her to find out, not just yet. The route was long but it felt heavenly with her around. We talked as if we had known each other for years, exchanging information about our dance styles and all.

We arrived infront of the studio, the lights were on. What? There wasn't practice today. I was so scared. What if PD-nim was inside?? I was scared he would punish me for bringing outsiders into the studio. I had informed him I wanted to use the studio, but I didnt inform him about Hyori.

" Oh, is there someone in there? "

she asked, quite surprised.

" I have no idea... "

My feelings were so mixed up. Taking all the courage i had, i pushed the door open. To my relief, it was Jungkook.

" what are you doing here? And did you bring someone with you? "

" I see you didn't get permission ay, itsokay, i got permission to access this room, but pleasee don't tell PD-nim i brought a friend along. I told him i'd practice here. I'll keep you sneeking in here a secret if you keep this a secret too "

"  i'm matured enough okay, and let him in, before PD-nim sees him. "

" It's actually a her... "

Hyori entered in her black crop top and black sweatpants with highcuts and a snapback. I swear she looked so cool. I closed the door quickly,Jungkook's eyes widened as she entered, his jaw dropped.

I felt abit jealous but who was i to feel that way, haha.

" hii, I'm Hyori, Taehyung's friend. and you are...? "

Jungkook was stunned, probably by her question. I mouthed to him " SHE DOESN'T KNOW " exaggerating abit.

" I'm.. Jungkook " he said, he probably got what i meant.

" So.. Kookie-ah, are you alone here? " i asked.

" Um no... I'm here with... "

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
my friend bought me exo's love me right album as a birthday present I'm screaming ㅠㅠ