+06

[][][] Chapter 6 °•○* Playground

taehyung

After running for like 8312892 years, we finally lost them and stopped running. Was she tired? Ahhh seriously.

" Are you okay? "

i was worried. I never really cared much about girls but what am i doing??

She just chuckled. I was really confused.

" That was a nice run " she said smiling.

this is so bad for my heart why was she so cute uftt ㅠㅠ Her smile made me smile. I couldn't resist myself, i pinched her cute chubby cheeks. She had such soft skin ohmygod.

" YAAAA " she screamed as she smacked my hand. I couldn't help myself but to laugh at her cute reaction ahh whats gotten into me? i felt so happyyy.

" I honestly don't know where we are ahaa " i said as i scratched the back of my head. She just smiled. Whatt?

hyori

I was confused about the running, but he made me forget that we had probably ran like 300 metres in a second with his charisma.

" Let's go " i said as i pulled his arm.

" To where? "

" Somewhere i haven't been to in a long time "

I wrapped my arm around his and pulled him signalling him to walk faster.

"  wait up omg "

I laughed at his cute reaction.

taehyung

I swear i was shocked as hell when she wrapped her arms around mine.

Don't let go. I softly whispered. She turned around

" did u say something? "

i shook my head. She continued pulling me until we reached a quiet place, a playground, in fact.

I was shocked, why did she bring me here? It was beautiful though. i looked around, there was nobody there. It was so peaceful and beautiful. Some alone time.

" why are u standing there !! Come here !! "

she said as she patted on the slide next to her. It was so low but i managed to take a seat. I was about to asked why she had brought me here, when she said..

hyori

" I used to come here alot with my bestfriend when i was younger. He was the only friend i had, haha. When i was younger, i used to get bullied alot and he always stood up for me. Once he even got punched because of me. But that was when we were 12 or something haha. He was always there for me and tool care of me. Now he's left. He promised not to leave me and to protect me but he left. "

i looked down, trying to withstand the tears. I missed Yoongi with all my life. From the day he left, i swore i would wait for him, even if it took 10 years. But when i found out he was a celebrity now, i just felt more hurt.

We used to talk about how we would be celebrities together. It was stupid but hey you can't expect much from 12 year olds.

He put his arms around my shoulders, attempting to confort me. My eyes widened.

-
-
-

Hyori : *Crying* Yoongi!! Help me!!

Yoongi : *Comes running* What happened!? Did some kids push you again??

Hyori : i was standing at the top and they just pushed me and i hit the side of the slide.

Yoongi: Your teeth are bleeding !! Did u break any??

Hyori : i don't know i don't think so

Yoongi: we're going home. We'll go over to my house since it's nearer okay? Can you walk?

Hyori: i think i can

Yoongi: *Puts Hyori's arms over his shoulder*

-
-
-

He reminded me so much of Yoongi.

"Hey, now i'm your friend. I can protect you okay. I'll keep you safe, i promise and i won't break it. We'll be as close as how you were close to that guy okay? I'm here now."

As he said that, i felt a tear drip down my cheeks. He pulled me onto his shoulder so that i was lying on it. I started crying. He wiped my tears with his free hand.

" Hey don't cry, people come in our lives for a reason, either a blessing or a lesson, okay?"

I smiled his statement.

taehyung

We were looking into each others' eyes. I felt really pityful and responsible for her now. I didn't want her to suffer anymore. So i decided, I'll be the replacement for that guy or whatever, i didn't know what to call him. She didn't tell me his name or description of him.

I hope she felt better now.

" Wanna go and eat? It's already lunch, there's a ramen shop nearby "

" Let's go, i'm starving "

I was about to let go of my arms around her shoulders but she held my hand, and looked at me, signalling that she didn't want me to let go of her. I was shocked but i was absolutely fine with it. I piched her cheeks again

" Hey!! You like doing that huh!! " she said cutely.

" And you like it when i put my hand on youe shoulders dont you? "

i smirked as we continued walking. I felt like a couple but hey it was too early man.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I need to experience this irl pls