Chapter 24

Gerard pov

I convinced Frank to not come to school today. He needed to rest today. Yesterday was rough and long.

But I came. He's home alone and I'm here for one reason. To get revenge. I know I promised Frank, but my temper just gets the best of me. They need to learn what happens when you mess with the things I care about.

You can do whatever you want to me, but not my family. That is not tolerable.

When Frank told me that Brian was giving him trouble I knew other also had to be involved.  I managed to learn who exactly was giving Frank trouble, and it only fueled my anger more knowing they caused Frank not only physical, but emotional pain.

I felt kinda uneasy leaving him home alone, but he would have told me if he was feeling sad again or if he wanted me to stay. He promised me that. Though, he could easily break his promise as I am mine.

"Why can't you just leave him alone?" I hissed as I shoved Brian Hood against his locker. He only snickered at the action.

"Why are you so content with him? He's a loser, Gerard. He's just another worthless emo fag."

"Shut up! He's not. The one here who's worthless is you."

Brian scoffed. "I'm not afraid of you, Way! I'm not bothered by this." He said gesturing go the tight grip I had on the collar of his shirt. "If anything it's entertaining. Look, you can't control me, and you won't always be around to save poor little Iero's ass. Pfft for all I know you're probably a faggot too, huh?" He ridiculed with a smirk spread on his bastard lips. "Are you Gerard? You fucking the fag?"

I punched him. Over and over. I had no idea what washed over me, my temper makes me automatically a hot headed person, but I've never really hurt someone to a severely injured state, probably couldn't even if I wanted too. I heard a crunch as my fist collided with his nose. He cried out and his hand immediately reached up to this face.

"You fucking broke my nose! You Asshole. Fucking watch your back, I will fucking get you! You will regret that!" Blood began to fall from his injured nose and I couldn't be more satisfied.

We stared intensely at each other before I sneered. "Fucking do your worst. I'll hit right back." I spit a small amount of saliva in his general facial area before releasing his collar from my sweaty fingers and turning on my heels to walk away.

"Might wanna say a prayer for Frank then." I hear him mutter quietly. That made my blood run cold and my head pound. I felt a small pool of regret for what I had just done. No matter what I do I'll just fuel his harmful actions towards Frank. I sighed and ignored the troublesome remarks he called after me.

~

I decided to call Frank at lunch. I punched in the numbers and it rang only twice before I heard the crackle noise then the sound of Franks voice. "Hey Gerard. What's up?"

"Nothing much. I just miss you." I said trying to hide my erratic nerves. He giggled.

"Gerard what did you do?" He asked brightly. I bet my lip contemplating if should tell him the truth. That I broke a promise. Whould he be mad? I'd shatter his apparent good mood. "Gerard?" His happy tone grew concerned and serious.

"Nothing." I chuckled hopefully dismissing any suspicion.

"Okay. It's just you paused and-"

"I didn't do anything Frankie, I just seriously miss you." I beamed.

"Well I miss you to. I could've come with you today." He laughed.

"Nonsense, you were tired this morning."