1-1

A MAN SPOTTED IN PUBLIC PLACE WITH BLOOD COVERED HIS ENTIRE BODY COMMITED HIMSELF AS A VAMPIRE.

A headline of a news just captured my eye and I thought that was stupid. Why would a vampire walking around the city without covering their identity?

Now I know why.

-----------------------------

~School of Performing Art, Seoul, July 2012, 9:48 AM~

SOPA'S STUDENT FOUND DEAD IN THE SCHOOL'S LAB.

The news said there were small rounded marks found in her neck and wrist. The police said the death was caused by injected drugs.

The case couldn't be that simple, because there wasn't any drugs found in her blood.

Just right at that time, there was a boy who always looked cold and mysterious. I always got goosebumps everytime I saw him. His name was Jeon Wonwoo.

I never had any thoughts about being his friend or something, until one day when everyone wasn't around, I saw him sitting alone in his class. He was holding a sack of strawberry milk on his right hand and a red pill on his left hand.

He then hung his head down and gulped the pill and swallow it down with strawberry milk.

He opened his mouth and started talking. "What are you doing?"

He wasn't even looking at me, how did he know I was standing in front of the door?

"Huh? Me? Uhmm... well, I..."

He suddenly stood up and walked toward me. His face was only an inch away that I almost slapped him.

"I've never see you before..." He said as he smirked.

"Yeah well I'm..."

He pushed my shoulder against the wall hard. "Hey what are you doing? People might see..."

He lifted his mouth tips along with his scary glare. I immediatly pushed him and ran to the class.

I thought I would never see him again after that accident, but fate had another saying.

2 days after that accident, I sat under the tree in front of the school, the school's bitch queen and her girls teased me for having no friends and said I wasn't even supposed to exist.

I wasn't scared, this happened a lot anyway.

Then Wonwoo came from nowhere and grabbed me away. This wasn't happening everday.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" I said as we arrived somewhere quiet. I removed his hand from my wrist in anger.

"You're welcome."

I was wondering if I should laughed my butt off or I should thank him for being a hero.

"I'm hungry. Want to eat with me? It's on me."

I didn't know what kind of game he was playing but that game just dragged me into a cold noodle shop with him. I ended up ate with him. He looked innocent as if nothing had happened.

As soon as his order arrived, he grabbed his wooden chopstick and splitted it into two.

"Why aren't you eating?" he asked as he inserted noodle into his mouth.

"Aren't your parents warning you anything about strangers? We had only met once and I don't even know your name."

"Oh, right. I'm Jeon Wonwoo." He said as he smiled. He wasn't as mysterious as I thought.

"I'm not a stranger anymore, right? Now eat your noodle, Aggie."

Wait, how did he know my name? Was he a mind reader?

"Nope, I'm not reading your mind."

HOW DID HE KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING?!

"Your face make it obvious. And I read your name tag." He said as he pointed on my name tag.

He found myself frozen in time while starring at his face. "What are you looking at?"

"Why are you being nice to me?"

"You don't like it?"

"No! I like it just... among all girls at school, why me?"

"Does it need any reason?"

"Whatever the game you're playing, knock it off! Don't change the damn topic!"

He stopped eating and leaned his back against the chair while smilling cunningly.

"Be my friend."

He looked freaking suspicious. Why would someone I just know a minute ago asked to be my friend?

There must be something I haven't know.

"You are weird do you know that? In my entire life you are the first guy who want to be my friend immediately after we met."

"Please. Let me protect you."