Chapter 2 - who?

Elena: Who are you? What do you want from me?

Elena could barely annunciate her words with prickly strands of rope tied around her brown head in her mouth. All she knew or could recognize was that she was in a car accident and now somehow in the backseat of an unknown car. She couldn't even try to look outside. Not because she was tied to stay laying down, but also because whose ever car it was, they had darkened all the windows leaving it pitch black inside.

Mystery man: I do my part, now you will do yours.

Elena kept squirming after hearing that  not knowing what it meant or could mean. All she could think of was her dear brother Jeremy, and her Aunt Jenna. Most of all, she couldn't stop thinking about Stefan and how they left
things. She was still mad, but her hope that everything was okay between them, made it bearable for her to think of him.

Damon: Stefan! *Damon knocks on Stefan's bedroom door* What am I even doing? *Damon barges into Stefan's room*

Stefan: What do you want?

Stefan moaned just wanting to sleep in peace, he pulled the covers over his head since Damon opened the blinds to let light in. One of the many perks of daylight rings.

Damon stood there worried in his usual black leather jacket and jeans.

Damon: It's Elena.

Stefan immediately opened his eyes to that name, removing the covers from his head and sitting up. He knew he left things bad and just hoped that she was okay.

Stefan: Is she okay? Did you speak to her? God I hope he doesn't know, I'll never hear the end of it.

Damon: I have no idea, but whatever it is, it isn't good. She's gone.

Stefan: Gone?! What do you mean gone?

Stefan's heart began to pace so hard, it brushed against his dry veins. He skipped out on dinner the previous night not feeling well to go outside after what happened.

Damon: Just come with me.

Damon walked out, just barely noticing the destruction of the room. He gave Stefan an odd look as if asking 'should I even ask?' Stefan just shamefully nodded no and kept walking behind Damon.

Damon lead Stefan to their front lawn as Stefan's heart dropped when he saw Elena's totaled car. He didn't know what to think.

It took a moment for Stefan to fully take everything in. After what happened the night before, he would feel super guilty if something happened to her. He kept thinking maybe she was okay, but couldn't help but stare at her car.

Stefan: If her car was destroyed and she wasn't in it, then it could mean maybe she got out?

Damon: I spent all night looking for her. I thought she couldn't have made it far, since you know car accident, but she was no where to be found.

Stefan: And you're telling me this now?!

Damon: Well judging from the way you lashed out last night, I'm glad I didn't call you.

Stefan gave out a look of sadness, guilt, and shame. He leaned over to touch the car, just wanting to explain and apologize to Elena.

Damon: What happened last night, Stefan?

Stefan: Me and Elena slept together, and afterwards she found the picture of Katherine.

Damon: Oh you mean the big large one you have where everyone can see on your desk? What a shock? *sarcastically*

Stefan walked away angrily, yet not at Damon, but himself.

Stefan: We need to find her. Who knows where she could be? Lost and confused.

Damon: and hurt...

Damon had to add that in there to see Stefan's face.

Damon: Lets just hope she doesn't do anything she regrets.

Damon smirked as he casually tried to walk away knowing it made Stefan furious at the thought of Elena and someone else.

Stefan pushed Damon against the hallway wall, his hands against his neck. His eyes were flashing out the veins.

Stefan: She wouldn't do that and you know it!

Damon: Well where else could she be?

Right when he said that, Stefan loosened his grip letting Damon squeeze his way out.

Stefan: What if someone took her?

Damon: Who?

The mystery car Elena was being held hostage in stopped letting her jerk forwards slamming her head against the one in front. Elena winced since she couldn't really do anything about it.

The man then exited the car leaving Elena in there, but not for long. The door then opened revealing the outside world again which now was dark and starry. Wherever she was, it was nowhere she recognized. He placed his hands on Elena's hair, dragging her to the floor. It was dirt and grass meaning they were somewhere outside. Her head was sending so many signals telling herself she was being hurt, but she couldn't do anything about it.

Elena: Not strong enough to carry me?

She knew she shouldn't have mocked him, but what else could he possibly do.

Her body then felt another plant of pain on her stomach as he continuously kicked her.

Mystery man: You owe me!

Elena: For what?

Mystery man: I saved you from a car accident, so now you owe me.

The man then revealed himself by removing his mask and hoodie. Underneath it all was a middle aged man, maybe thirty or forty years old with light brown hair and brown eyes. He had this psycho grin you only see on the villains in movies.

Elena: You're crazy.

Mystery man: I know.