Chapter 1 - Taken

Elena had just found the picture of Katherine after she and Stefan had slept together for the first time.

Elena: I can't believe this!

Elena left confused and angrily from Stefan's room not knowing how to process the fact that she looked exactly like his ex, Katherine. All these thoughts kept coming to Elena's mind.

Elena: What if he sees me as her? Did he use me to sleep with 'her' one last time? Does he even love the real me?

Tears streamed down Elena's face as she got into her grey Honda and drove off. Stefan hadn't noticed her disappearance until he arrived back, in his unbuttoned shirt, to the empty room with two glasses of water in each hand.

Stefan: Elena?

Stefan headed to the small desk near his bed to set down the glasses as Elena's necklace was left there on top of the picture he kept of Katherine.

Meanwhile, Elena was just driving to just anywhere, far was her main priority. Though she had her head looking straight and her hands on the wheel, she wasn't really there. Her head was hurting from the tears making her vision suck with the rest of her body control. This meaning she felt so weak and vulnerable that her hands were just gently touching the steering wheel.

Stefan: *grunting*

Stefan threw the picture across the room at full force towards the perfectly neat cabinets of books which then fell to the ground. The necklace firmly held in his other hand. His feet kicked down the chair from the desk as he over ventilated himself trying to calm himself down. He leaned against the desk, tears building up in his eyes.

Stefan: I wonder what she is thinking. I'm such an idiot! I shouldn't have kept that picture of her when all it brings is pain. Now anything can happen to Elena, and it's all my fault.

Elena kept driving recklessly being lucky that since it was late at night, there weren't any cars on the road. Suddenly her blurred eyes recognized a human figure standing in the middle of the road. Gasping, she tried to go around since she was too surprised to hit the breaks. Because of that, her car flipped over multiple times leaving her car upside down and Elena stuck inside. She tried to hold a grasp onto life as shards of glass had plunged into various places all over her body.

The mystery man that she had dodged in the middle of the street slowly walked up towards Elena's car. He was wearing all black, she couldn't recognize his face. She tries to get herself out but she couldn't. As the man knelt down to look at Elena, she let out this huge, loud scream. The figure rushed, with his vampire speed, to get her out and run probably afraid someone might hear her.

Damon just so happened to be there, running to her destroyed car wondering why it was there,though one he made it there, she was gone.

Damon: Elena?