"I didn't know you can sing" he smiles.

"I didn't know you can play drums" I laugh.

"Good morning gentlemen. Do you mind telling me who wrote that song?" A man around his 30's in a suit asks us.

"Um, we did actually" Ashton smiles politely.

"Well, I have an offer for you..."

LUKE's POV

"You smell like..." Michael takes a deep breath. "Vanilla" he smiles.

"Mikey!" I whine giggling. "I'm trying to write a song!"

Right now we're sitting on the floor. Me, notebook in hand finishing a song. Shirtless. Michael, his legs around mine, hands snaking around my waist and his chin in the crook of my neck. Shirtless. Chest pressed up against my back listening to me sing and write down whatever lyric I come up with.

"Oooo Ooooo how's this; tune out the static sound of a city that never sleeps, here in the moment on the dark side of the screen." I sing to Michael.

"It's beautiful kitten. Just, like, you" he smiles nipping at my neck causing a deep shade of red to surface my cheeks.

I giggle at him and squirm around. His grip tightens on my waist.

"Wouldn't it be cool to start a band?" Michael asks me after stopping.

"Yea it would actually" I agree after thinking about it.

"I would pick you as lead singer" he smiles making me flush a bright red.

"Oh my god! Why do you like making me blush so much?!" I laugh hiding my cheeks with my hands.

"Your adorable when you blush! Don't hide your cheeks baby!" Michael coos in my ear while taking down my hands. He kisses my lips shortly before smiling at me.

"Now continue writing" he tells me kissing my nose.

I smile at him and grab my pencil.

CALUM's POV

"I'm a record producer. You guys seem really good and I was wondering if you'd like to work for my label." The man says.

"Whoa that's not an offer you get everyday." Ashton laughs.

"Yea. We'll take it" I smile sticking out my hand. We shake on it until I say something else.

"We just need to get our other mates and we have a band!" Ashton mentions.

"Alright boys. Here's my card and give me a call when your all together" the older guy says handing us his card and walking off.

"Looks like we're going to Melbourne" Ashton sighs pursing his lips.

<4-5 HOURS LATER>

LUKE's POV

It's around 7 now and me and Michael our cuddled up on the bed watching the 5th Season of American horror story.

"Oh me gawd!!!" Michael gasps dramatically.

"Um, babe, that's an ad for the suicide squad" I chuckle.

"Oh" he blushes. I kiss his lips sweetly before pulling away. I smile and give him one last peck.

ASHTON's POV

"Are you sure this is it?" Calum asks nervously.

"Yep." I pop the p.

"But what if-"

"Calum, I'll protect you no matter what. I promise" I smile placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Okay" Calum breaths shakily.

"Here goes nothing" I inhale sharply. I knock on the door and wait.

I hear a groan and him yell a muffled "it's open!"

I slightly open the door and poke my head through the creak.

"Hi" I whisper at the sight.

MICHAEL's POV

I stare into Luke's crystal blue eyes lovingly and smile. Damn he's just so amazing.

"Can I say something crazy?" Luke asks me.

"What?" I ask as he bites his lip.

"I-I love you"

"Can I say something crazier?"

"Hm?"

"I love you too kitten" I laugh.

He slams our lips back together and kisses me admirably. He asks for entrance before I let his tongue slip and explore my mouth. Our shirtless bodies press against each other before a sudden knock is heard.

I groan and shout. "It's open!" Before going back to Luke's lips. He giggles before kissing me back. I hear the door creak open before a familiar ass voice speaks.

"Hi"

Shit.

I open my eyes, still connected to Luke's sweet, sweet lips. He pulls away before I can and turns around.

"Oh my god"