Chapter 1

I stood up from the couch and handed her the half bottle of vodka that was left.

"Look..you fucked up." I said to Rìsa disappearing in my room leaving her on the couch to think.
I hopped in the bed and lit another blunt. Finally got one to myself.
I looked over at my nightstand to see my notifications from Instagram blowing up. Every since i started working at clones it seemed like every girl knew me.
I unlocked my phone and went to my Instagram page. 10 people had tagged me in photos. I scrolled through the profiles not knowing who any of these females where tagging me. I shook my head and clicked on one. It was a picture of me hugged up with a girl. She was about 5'2 light-skin with a bomb body. She had weave that went past her waist. I looked at the picture closer noticing she had back dimples.
DAMNNN.
I said to myself letting my phone drop out of my head onto the bed as i threw my hands up. Please tell me i fucked her. I looked at the top of my phone to see the time. 5:36 p.m.
Shit i don't have nothing else to do..so whats going to be the move. I asked myself. I posted a picture that said "Whats the move?" on my profile trying to catch some attention.
The comments started coming in right after i posted it. Bet.

While im waiting for the comments to die down..let me go ahead and tell you about me...Bobby.

My name is Briana "Bobby" Sickter.
Im light-skin..tatted..and have piercings.
A septum, Eyebrow, and tongue of course. Im working on getting my next piercing...maybe my nipples. Im still debating on that one though.
Im 5'6 so I guess I'm average.
Im from the N-Orleans. And you can instantly tell by my accent.
I work at a gay bar called clones and everyday its live. I get hella tips just by looking at a bitch. Im not cocky its just the honest truth.
And you already know my best friend Rìsa..and her bullshit. I dont know whats going on with her but its not like it was her first time fucking up with a girl. I knew i should have warned Monea-Marie..but i thought Rìsa changed the way she walked around with her at her waist smiling.
But i guess not.

That couldn't be me..im not into cuffing anyway. I have too much fun with what i do now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Living the Life of Bobby.