Dos.

Her eyes got wide. She bit lightly on her fingernails letting the nervousness over take her. He walked past her desk not before smiling at her. That panty wetting smile.

Faith smiled back hoping he wouldn't sit behind her. She spotted Sabrina another one of friends come in.

"Sabrina" Faith lightly yelled, trying to get her attention. Sabrina smiled her way and walked over to faith sitting beside her in the open seat.

They conversed about the usual, how their days we're going and what not. Sabrina was a lightskin mixed girl. Her mom was black and her dad was white.

"Nice outfit" faith complimented her friend. Sabrina was currently wearing a plain black skirt with some red toms, and a red blouse. He curly hair was everywhere it wasn't tamed at all.

Faith always loved Sabrina's hair, it was all natural. Her own hair wasn't the length she wanted it to be so she wore Sew-In's. She ran her hand through her chest length black hair.

Faith quickly texted a couple people back. The teacher gave them freetime today so they we're allowed to do whatever Mr.Green was always a cool teacher and for that reason he was a lot of people's favorite.

"I'm surprised you're not freaking out" Sabrina laughed.

"Freaking out about what?" Faith questions, her eyebrows scrunching up in confusion.

"Look behind you" was all Sabrina said.

Not thinking anything of it, Faith looked back almost breaking her neck in the process. She came in contact with a pair of piercing blue eyes she knew too well from her dreams.

"Hey Faith" Micheal smiled looking straight into her eyes. Faith was surprised by the action. How could two words have her panties soaked, she tried so hard not to look at his kissable lips.

"Uhh Hi" she wearily smiled back adverting her gaze from his eyes. They were too much for her soul to handle.

"How was your summer?" He asked, his lip curling up

She tried to hold in her feelings for this guy. Wondering now how she got through 9th grade with him without passing out.

"It was good, how was yours?" She asked politely

"It was alright, nothing that special" he answers looking back at her. As if on cue Sabrina called her name

Thank Gosh. She didn't know how much more she could take.

"Uhh excuse me" she smiled once again before turning around.

She whispers a thank you to Sabrina and they continue to talk.

Micheal was a little upset their conversation had ended so quickly, he was hoping to get to know her a little while longer. She was different than the rest of these girls in his school. She was actually passionate about something and that intrigued him.

He wanted to be her friend, but she always seemed so nervous around him he never understood why. Shrugging it off he turned around to talk to Chris and another one of his homies. They talked  until the bell dismissing school went off.

Faith said a quick bye to Sabrina and Henry, another one of her associates she was talking to and made a B-Line for the door.

The classroom was killing her and she couldn't wait to get out of there. Unluckily for her that class lasted a whole year rather than a quarter. She didn't know how she was going to make it.

She texted UU and told her she'll swing by her house later. She just needed some fresh air. Grabbing her things out of her locker she exited the school and walked to her car. Her '07 light blue punch buggy sat beside a car she didn't recognize.

Unlocking her car doors she opened them and threw her bookbag in the trunk.

"It's been a long day" Faith says to no one in particular as she lets out a breath she didn't know she was holding in. She starts her car and adjusts her review mirror before backing out the school parking lot and making her way onto the main road.

Fetty Wap's ( RGF Islands) comes on the radio and Faith automatically turns it up.

Faith was lowkey in love with Fetty, every time she got in the car she listened to atleast one of his songs.

"If you ain't beefing about no money what's the problem" faith sung along to the song 

She parked her car once she reached Target. She needed one new notebook for the writing class.

She called her mom and told her she was alright, and asked her did she need anything while she was out. She called her dad and did the same.

Faith loved her parents to death, she couldn't imagine life without one of them.

Getting out her car and locking it she walked towards Target. Once inside she went straight to the back-to-school part of the store and picked out a all white 5-star notebook. The others ones always seem to break so she went with AllStar.

She grabbed it and some more pencils before getting in line. She didn't like lines.. She cursed the Target workers for only having one line open.

Impatient was a trait of hers,  but either way she had to wait.

When her turn came she put her items on the line and watched as the dread head rung it up. He was cute.

"Have a great day, don't forget to look at your resit" he winked before ringing up the next persons items.

Faith paid it no mind and went to get some popcorn. She's always liked Targets popcorn, it was always something she enjoyed.

Once she got her popcorn she walked out the store and back to her car. She placed the bag In her passenger seat and grabbed a handful of popcorn popping it in her mouth.

Looking down at her resit she smiled, the dread head had given her his number. She sent a quick text stating who she was before pulling out the parking lot