Be With Me: Chapter Four.

Josh's POV.

I couldn't get Rhi out of my head.

'I love you' she whispered, it sounded deeper than usual, more meaning full, but I brushed it off.

I smiled down the phone, just as I was about to reply I heard her gasp, so maybe she did mean it deeper than usual? Am I over thinking this? Did she actually say is? Have I left it too long to reply? Do I just casually say it back? Do I ignore it like all other things different in my life?

We told each other we loved each other all the time, it was sort of a natural thing to say by now, but this time it felt different on her side, I don't know what was wrong with her though.

I know she would never like me, she knew me too well; and in some way, I think I sort of repulsed her...

Focus Josh.

*

I pulled up outside Lucies house and got used to my surroundings, her house was nice, but it had nothing on Rhi's. I saw her walking down the drive, she looked quite fit, I use the term fit loosely, I never called anyone beautiful, unless it was Rhiannon, or my little sister. I stepped out of the car to greet her.

I kissed her on the cheek and held my car door open for her to sit in. 'If Rhi was here, she'd be proud of me' I thought to myself, gentleman or what.

The drive to the restaurant was silent and awkward at first, on her part. I filled the car with conversation as she clung on to me the whole ride. Literally clung. 

I chuckled to myself. If Rhi was here she'd probably be making fake gagging sounds in the back of the car, jokes about how this one clearly couldn't stand up without me, or how her dress was shorter than the time it'd take for her to jump into bed with me. Damn that is s shirt dress though..

*

Why can't I get Rhi out of my mind?

*

I opened the door to my favourite Italian restaurant, holding it open for Lucie to go first so I could check her out and see if it was worth it.

Her tight black dress clung to her Hourglass figure, I stared at her arse and reached to put my hand on it, knowing she loved when I touched her.

It smelt divine inside, I was met by the musty smell of pizza dough, mixed in with beautiful perfume. Laughter filled my ears along with quiet loungey music in the back ground as a waiter who looked like he had never cracked a grin in his life showed us to our table where we could see everything and everyone.

We were handed two menus which Lucie discarded and at once sparked up a flirtatious, erotic and heavy convosation with me, there was quite a lot of silence at first, but weirdly, It wasn't awkward, which made me completely relaxed.

*

'Are you coming back to mine tonight?' she asked looking up from her full plate which she had not touched.

I sipped my drink, leaving her hanging for a while and finally nodded.

'God, I could eat a horse' I blurted out as my second course came, my beautiful manly stake. I glanced up at Lucies still full plate.

I love a girl who eats, I hate when you bring someone for dinner and watch her push a lettuce of leaf around her plate. Rhi always eats, she eats more than I eat, yet still manages to stay in shape, I hate when people just push their food around their plate, or just stare at it as it gets cold.

Lucie, Tamara, Shannon, Eve...

The list is endless, pretty much all the girls i 'date' do that..

Except Rhi.

*

I pushed her violently down on the bed, pulling her dress over her head as she tugged on the buttons of my white shirt, still kissing I moved my hands slowly around her body, making her aroused.

She reached for my trousers and skilfully unbuttoned them with one hand. Figures.

I ran my hands over her body, not really interested in foreplay, I was already 'there' and I knew she'd been gagging for it all night.

Why did Rhi react so weird on the phone when she told me she loved me?

Lucies nails dug further into my back and I naturally sped up, kissing her chest absent minded and tugging her hair.

Did I say something to offend her?

She has told me she loved me like a million times, so I don't know why she acted different this time?

Lucies began to get louder, breaking me away from my trance. I looked down at her, and stopped a second.

Why did I just see Rhi's face?

Why do I keep thinking about Rhiannon!? get out of my head!

'Oh god josh, don't stop.' she dug her nails harder into my back as I picked up the pace again trying to get my head in the game.

*

'I had a great time tonight' Lucie said, flashing a pearly white grin, pulling me closer.

She moved in with a rough kiss, which I lately reacted to, making it a short one. I still couldn't get Rhiannon out of my head, and tonight was the first night in my life I hadn't actually orgasmed during sex...

I know.

I was also still very shocked about this. It's a tender one for me.

'Yeah. I'll call you' I said, turning to walk away, as soon as she went in for a cuddle that was my cue to leave, nope, bye bye. Would I fuck call her. I don't even think have her number. But you know any holes a goal  

*

In General, the day had been okay, but i still couldn't stop thinking about Rhiannon.

Had I really fantasied about her during sex? No.... I mean I doubt it was a fantasy, just like... imagery or like maybe it's because I'm just thinking about earlier? Yeah that sounds more viable.

I cringed slightly. I could never look at her in that prospect, to me, she was still the awkward teenager and child i grew up with.

Not to the rest of the school though, everyone thought she was 'beautiful'. But they knew not to talk about it around me, though she wasn't in the 'popular' group, she was quite well known.

Well... not her name, just mainly her face, she was known as 'Josh's bestfriend', but no one dared say anything other than that about her, because they knew I could make their highschool life hell.

I'd watched her stumble through puberty as I practically glided my way through..

In my eyes she'll always be my bestfriend, so I could never touch her.

It would just be wrong.

But I think I want too...

Do I want to?