Be With Me. - Chapter One.

True love is like a ghost; everyone talks of it, yet few have seen it.

Be with me.

I closed my eyes as he moved down my body, placing a burning trail of kisses along his path, I bit my lip in anticipation until I felt the warmth of his tongue, every time he caressed me I felt something wonderful building up inside me. I pushed his head closer to me as I became ever more breathless, closing my eyes.

He ran his hand up my back and pulled me closer to him, I bit my lip and began to slowly moan, I lay back on the bed and my breathing became louder and faster, then suddenly, he stopped.

I opened my eyes and my brow creased, I moaned aloud. He looked upon me, eyes shining  'I love you Rhiannon" His voice broke as he said it and a tearful lump of happiness built up in my throat as we embraced.  Josh's naked arms snaked their way around my waist, pulling me closer to him as we moved in harmony. "I love you too Josh" I whispered, holding him tight.

*

I awoke in the late afternoon, I sat up and held the cool sheet against my body, nearly gagging at my dry, distasteful mouth I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I looked into the brightly lit mirror, squinting at the harsh light.

My hair was a birds nest from the night before, I picked up a brush and lifted my aching arms. Why did I drink? I groaned aloud and left my hair, turning the shower on.

I stripped down and placed a towel on the heater and stepped into the shower, the hot water felt beautiful on my skin, I pushed my head up and let the water fall on my face.

'hung-over?' I jumped a little at the sound of Josh's voice and turned to face him, I lost my thought trail completely when I saw he was naked, I closed my mouth a little and explored his tanned, muscular body, biting my lip subconsciously.

He stepped in the shower with me and placed kisses on my shoulders , running his hand up and down my back. I turned to face him, and looked into his beautiful green eyes. He was so perfect.

He had a beautiful jaw line, his wet brown hair clung to his head and the water from the shower lingered around his muscles, clinging to them, making them even more distinct. His full pink lips were so kissable, I picked my hand up and pushed his hair out of his eyes. wow, his thick black eyelashes. A small blush rose to his cheeks as he reached to push my hair out my eyes, he closed his eyes and gradually moved closer to me...

'Rhiannon, I'm home'. My eyes shot open and I cursed myself. turning the water off I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my cold body, I don't know how long I was daydreaming for, but I'd used all the hot water.

I stepped out my bathroom in a towel and walked downstairs to see my brother.

'Where did you go last night?' he asked me, as I walked into the magnificent marble kitchen, I headed to the fridge and got out some orange juice.

'Out.' I said bluntly.

''Out'? Where's that...?' he asked.

'James. Can you just not.' I snapped. 'Don't lecture me about drinking and staying out 'till late when you've only just come home from one of your whores houses.' I snapped, slamming my glass a little too hard on the counter.

Me and my brother usually got on really well. even though he was far too protective, and a bit of a 'player'.

No. Literally, everyone in my school had a crush on him. Even my friends, sleeze balls. He was four years older than us all. He was good looking in everyone's eyes except mine, obviously.

He was very tall, he always had been. He towers over me, and due to his mass, is literally double the size of me. His blond highlighted hair and blue eyes, strong and prominent jaw, lined with subtle, dark facial hair, is apparently what made him so 'scrumptious'. He was naturally tanned, like me, athletic and captain of the football team, he was romantic and rich, he was a daddies boy, spoilt rotten, so basically, he was your stereotypical 'hottie'. Gag.