Be With Me: Chapter Two.

Josh's POV.

Rhi had never really let anyone in too close, except me.

She'd been living near me for sixteen years now, and we'd been best friends since we were born. Our parents knew each other really well, our Dads worked together, and were 'college buds' and our mums did pretty much everything together. Well.... before Rhiannon's mum unexpectedly died in a car accident.

That was a tough time for us all. Especially her family. I don't think they could stand seeing the same places, without her mum there; brightening the whole room up with her smile, they hated walking down the same streets she did, without her there, or sleeping in the same bad as she did, bathing in the same tub... living in the same house.... it was horrible enough loosing Jeanette, she was like an aunt to me. But I genuinely think the hardest part was seeing my Rhi the way she was after. Every single tear she shed cut me so deep. Nothing hurt me more than her pain. Even to this day, I just loose it. She never cries. she's so strong and independent. But when she does I literally lose the plot. I dont know why, It's just as if I lose control of my entire conscious.

To this day - six, nearly seven years later - Rhi still doesn't know exactly how her mother died, she knows it was in a car accident, but no other information was known... by Rhi anyway.

Her mum was replaced a few years later, after many years of mourning, with a young beautiful girl called Anna, I don't know much about her; Rhi doesn't really like her, whenever I'm round - which is most the time- they're usually gone out somewhere, or her dads working and Anna's shopping... I hardly ever see them together anymore.

Anyway.... I'm waffling, I tend to do that... Now, Rhi herself was far from ugly; in fact, now I think of it she's kinda beautiful. In like a totally just friends/me being supportive way, alongside the fact I've watched her stumble through puberty... oh and life really... My little klutz.

All and this must of been what attracted boys to her, now this just creeped me out. Mostly though, those who knew me (everyone lets be honest) knew she was hard to get, but mostly off limits. With myself and james combined only brave motherfuckers tried it. They failed, obviously. But they tried.

She had a body to die for, It reminded me of those hourglasses with sand you played with as a kid, I loved running my hands up and down it, stroking her to sleep. She had lil small feet and hands which were adorable, long ass legs, and she had the most beautiful face ever... apparently anyway.

Her cheekbones dominated most of her face. She'd been told thousands of times she was gorgeous, and her eyes were phenomenal, she had bright blue eyes, and when you were real close to her, you could see the tiny gold ring around her pupil. They were framed by the thickest, longest black natural eyelashes which were nearly a mile long with mascara. I'm not an expert on this, but from what I've heard too, she also had 'brow game strong'. Did I say it right? 

Anyway. Her teeth were dead straight and white, she'd never had a brace unlike me, I had to suffer for two years with a brace - that was before they were in fashion, I never heard the end of it at my old school. Her teeth were framed by rosy pink full lips, exactly the same as her mother's and she loved that.

Also, her hair was so beautiful, it was naturally wavy, and near to mid-back length, it was blonde with golden highlights, and so soft, playing with it was definitely a hobby of mine.

She usually caught boy's attention instantly; even strangers, sometimes even older men if she had dressed up to go anywhere - this pissed me off immensely. I don't really know why, but I didn't like anyone touching Rhi. Unless it was me. I've grown up with her, she's like my sister I guess, maybe that's why.