"They both have their quirks and faults." Marcus quipped.

"Joe's a hot head and Caspar just seems to hide everything."

"What exactly defines 'everything', Con?" I asked him. I mean, whatever's in his suitcase and his sexuality, but that doesn't really clarify as everything.

"Well, you know him. Suffers in silence." Connor said in a lower tone. I guess that was true. I mean, I have been friends with Caspar for a long time, and I had no idea Caspar was interested in the same sex and had struggled with it for so long. And how I didn't notice it through all of ours years of friendship, I will never know.

Time passed at the table with the usual conversation, now only lacking in two campers. Marcus and Tanya continued to talk about their homeland while Dan and Phil discussed Pokémon. Connor and I just continued to eat and traded playful banter about our lives back home. Like how he has three there siblings and how he has a dent on his forehead from his childhood, which was super adorable. I didn't even notice it until he pointed it out.

"Hello!" I heard a voice say off to the left of me. I looked up to see a boy and a girl. The boy had blonde quiffed hair and had glasses on. He had his ears pierced and was pretty skinny for his build. He was actually quite attractive. The girl had beautiful blonde wavy hair that had hints of pink throughout. Again, really skinny and still muscular.

"Oh hello!" I heard Marcus say. HIs face wearing an inviting smile. The boy smiled back.

"Mind if we sit here?" The girl asked. Motioning towards the seats. Seeing as the two drama queens just left the table, I don't see a reason why not to let them sit.

"Well, of course not!" Tanya spoke with an uplifting tone. They sat down at the table and got themselves situated.

"So what's your names?" Marcus asked, his mouth half full of food. The girl responded.

"Well, I'm Jenna and that's Ricky."

"Hello!" Ricky said with a huge smile on his face.

"Oh yeah, Ricky! We were cabin mates last year!" Marcus said.

"Yeah! Steele was the best counselor ever! You, Aflie, Joe, and I got away with so much stuff!" I  noticed that Ricky had a speech impediment. It was kinda similar to Tyler's.

"You know, that's Troye right there." Marcus said, pointing at me. I looked over at Ricky whose face widened.

"So you are the infamous Troye Sivan. Your brother is was the best counselor here!" Ricky said with enthusiasm. Here we go again. I swear to God, Steele must've been so kind of  deity to these people.

"Yep. Steele's my brother." I simply put. I might as well get a tattoo somewhere that says Steele's my brother because it seems like I'm riding the coattails of a celebrity. Kinda like Janet Jackson.

"Steele was quite the counselor. He was also kind of hot." I heard Jenna quip, but decided not to comment on it.

"Oh what, am I not enough for you?" Ricky said, putting his hand over his chest and leaning on Jenna. Jenna shoved him off and he just laughed.

"Wait, are you two a thing?" I asked to...Jicky? Renna? Jecky? Rinna? Ricky and Jenna just stared at me as if I was crazy or something.

"I ship it." I heard Connor say under his breathe.

"Oh no no no. Ricky and I have been friends since the beginning of time. Besides, Ricky has got someone anyway." Jenna spoke. The table perked up at the sound of a relationship. Tanya ooo-ed and Marcus cleared his throat.