Chapter 9

Ok, so before we begin this chapter, I wanna point out that I accidentally labeled the last chapter 'Chapter 9' when it was suppose to be Chapter 8. How that happened, I don't know. I'm just a big dumb face. Anyway, we now return to our regularly scheduled program.

_______________________________

-Troye-

"Ok, I'm settling this argument right now: Mila Kunis is an okay-looking person in my eyes." I say to Joe, really frustrated.

"How do you not see her drop dead gorgeousness? She's like a daughter of a goddess." He said. He has sat here for 10 minutes giving me supposed 'facts ' of why Mila Kunis is hot. I really don't have an opinion, I'm just giving him a hard time.

"Connor, what do you think?" Joe asked him. Connor looked up from his resting position. He looked like he was sleeping because his eyes were heavy and his hair was disheveled. He rolled his eyes when he woke up to the question.

"Um let me think." His voice was really husky and low. It was super hot. Damn. "I don't care." He said with sarcasm. He then slumped back down into a laying position. He folded his hands on his stomach. He looked at peace.

"So...Troye." I heard Joe say. I looked towards him.

"What?"

"What's Caspar like?" He said timidly. He was looking down, picking at his nails.

"Well what do you mean"

"Like...personality wise."

"Well, he's pretty much always happy. You won't seem him without a smile. He's decently athletic, really funny, amazing dancer." I explained. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason." He answered quickly.

Silence was followed for about 5 minutes until I heard someone climbing the front steps and open the door. A pretty built guy walked through the door. He had blonde hair that was styled up and to the right. He had an earring in his left ear.

"Hey Marcus!" I heard Joe call. Ah. This is the other guy. Marcus moved onto his bed and plopped down onto his bed.

"Helloooo!" He said to Joe. He looked over at me, apparently not aware that I was here. "Oh, hey there!" He said to me.

"Hey."

"I'm Marcus."

"Troye with an e."

"Oh, is Steele your brother?" He asked.

My brother must've been some whore or something. Recognized by Tyler, now this guy. "Yeah, he is."

"He was my cabin counselor last year! Oh, he let us get away with so many things. Like late curfews, fireworks, he even let me spike the lemonade at the final party!"He said with excitement. I was about to speak when I heard Connor interject.

"Wait, so you spiked the lemonade at this end of camp party?" Connor asked timidly.

"Yeah! It was pretty amazing! Some people got so drunk of their ass!" Marcus chuckled.

I heard Joe moving around. I turned to look at him. He was in a tense position. His brow was furrowed as he looked at Marcus. His hands were balled into fists.

"Joe, are you alright?" I asked him, but he didn't answer.

At my question, Marcus looked over at Joe. "You okay there Joe?" He asked.

"So you were the one." Joe said, his voice fuming with anger. His eyes narrowed as he talked. "You were the one who got Alfie drunk. You were the one who cause all the damage!" Joe's voice increased in volume.