"Yeah, you have a good p-"  Before (y/n) finished what she was about to say, the bedroom door burst open, to reveal a certain, crushed on, blondy.

     "May-san!  Mey-rin asked me to get you and you weren't in your room so I figured you were here and...."Finny trailed off, only now realizing what situation he was in right now.  He stared at the naked body of the new maid.  He did the most innocent he could do at this situation.  He tilted his head to the side and a confused look filled his face,"Eh?

     (y/n) during that time, reached for a pillow and her towel.  She grabbed her towel, and covered her body the best she can with one hand, while with the other, got the pillow, and with all her strength, threw it at the gardener, yelling at the top of her lungs,"GET OUT OF HERE YOU PEDOPHILIAK PERVERT!"

     The throw wasn't so hard, but the pillow hit him right in the face, and Finny was so weak in the knees,  he flew out of the bedroom, closing the door after him.

     May jumped on (y/n) and covered her mouth with her hand,"Shh!" May hissed,"You'll wake up the young master!"

     (y/n) shook May's hand off her face,"Seriously?!  After that, waking that shorty up is all you care about?!"

     May shrugged and pouted her mouth,"Hey I like my job,"

*****Short Finny P.O.V*****

     After being thrown out by a pillow, I stayed where my bum bum had landed me, letting the pillow slide down my face.

     Though I couldn't see it, my I could feel it.  My face was incredibly red, and my heart was beating - or was it pounding? Never mind that.  My heart was beating really fast.  Like - like,  Sebastian running when Masters in trouble.

     I sloppily covered my face with my hands and felt steam pouring out my ears.

     (y/n)'s beautiful, curvaceous body.  Her skin looked so smooth, like a clouds...and her bre- WHAT ON EARTH AM I THINKING?!  I sloppily get up, just as I heard (y/n) yell - most likely at May-san - "Seriously?!  After that, waking that shorty up is all you care about?"

     "Hey, I like my job," I heard May-san said,  rather cutely.  That's right, May-san is the one I like, not (y/n).  Although, I couldn't get (y/n)'s naked body out of my mind as I clumsily, and might I add sloppily, walked down the hallway,  to start on my job.  I could barely even walk, how about working?  Man, this is going to be a long day.

*****Back to (y/n)-chan and May-chan)*****

     "I still can't believe that perverted gardener saw my naked body,"(y/n) complained as May added the finishing touches to (y/n)'s silky hair.

     "Oh come on,"May said,"He's not always like that, and by the way, he didn't know that you were naked,"She informed, protecting Finny,"And it was an accident,"

     "Oh so now your protecting him, hmm?"(y/n) said, jumping up from her chair and grabbing the shoulders of the short May.

     May blushed,"Well - I- I'm only protecting what's right,"May protested,  It's not like he meant to-"

     With this, (y/n) decided to tease the shy girl and yelled,"FINNY LOVER!  FINNY LOVER!"  All over again, and again.

     "Stop it!"May said, alarmed.

     (y/n) grinned,"Then admit that you have a crush on him," She blackmailed.

     "What?"May said in shock, her eyes widening,"There's no way I would say that!"

     "Okay then," (y/n) said.  She breathed in a heck lot of air, and got ready to go on her 'Finny lover' rant again.

     Just as (y/n) was about to continue, May interrupted her,"Okay! Okay!" She yelled,"I admit,"

     (y/n) smiled saddistically (don't know if it's a real word but I'm using it anyway!),"Admit what?"  She asked.

     "Admit that I....."May mumbled the last part, which was hardly understandable.

      (y/n) raised an eyebrow and put a hand behind her ear,"Excuse me, what was that?"

      May breathed in a ton of air and said,"I admit that I have a crush on Finny!" She whisper/yelled.  After that, she breathed in heavily, like she had to do that hardest task of her life.  She probably had to.

     (y/n) slung an arm around May and smiled,"There, that wasn't so hard was it?" She asked 'innocently'.

     "Hard?!"May said, staring in shock at (y/n),"That was the hardest thing I had to ever do in my life!"

     (y/n) kept smiling, ignoring the fact that May had just confirmed a statement she had just made not too long ago,"So once again, not so hard was it?"

     May chuckled and smiled as she shook her head,"Oh (y/n), your such a torturer,"

     (y/n) jumped in front of May and made peace signs with her two hands,"I'm just awesome that way!"