"John?" I repeated.

"Uh huh." She sighed, completely unfocused, gazing at the boy longingly. "Any girl here would drop at the knee for him."

"Including you.?"

She nodded shamelessly, still watching the boy. "The one in the back on drums is Pete."

Though I couldn't really see Pete as he was so far back, I muttered the occasional 'uh huh' or 'yeh', so she knew I was still listening attentively.

"To John's left, is George. He's the youngest of the lot."

"And how do you know all this?" I asked, utterly baffled by her knowledge of the boys. "Do you come here often?"

"Michelle, not all of us are as new here as you." She chuckled, amused by how naive I appeared. "Once you've lived here long enough, you'll learn a thing or too."

Fair point.

"So who's the other guy?" I asked, returning to the topic at hand. "The one on the left."

She didn't even seem to feel the need to check who I was referring to before giving an answer."That's the bass player. Paul" She said, now smiling again. "Don't you think he just has the most wonderful eyes?!"

"Not really." I remarked. Though to be fair, they all looked the same to me. The dark, slick hair, the brown eyes, the matching leather attire.

'Gonna find her..' Hummed George and Paul.

'Searching every which way' Sang John.

'.....searchin....'

"I like this song Em." I piped.

"What!" She teased, setting down her drink. "Making very good progress here Michelle! Now all I've got to do is get you to try some alcohol and we're set!"

I laughed, taking a sip from my coke. "We're underage, remember? How did you even manage to get that?"

"We're at the Cavern club Michelle! Everything is different down here!"

'Gonna find her...'

Emily span on her chair childishly, giggling uncontrollably, and trying her hardest to get me to loosen up and simply go with it. She was a very fun and free-spirited character, with not a care in the world. Her shoulder length, dark hair, danced in the air, as she twirled jubilantly from the chair, drink in hand, before abruptly stopping in her tracks having something caught her eye.

"Oh my lord." Spat Emily, after a few moments of silence between us.

"What?!" I gasped in concern, almost choking on my drink.

'Gonna find her...'

"It's Paul." She said shaking me vigorously. "He's staring at you!"

"What?" I laughed, turning round to check.

"Don't look!" She shrieked, spinning my chair back around, my back to the stage.

"Why not?" I asked.

She fell silent for a moment, a devious grin formed on her face. "What do you think he wants?" She whispered, nudging me, almost spilling her vile drink over me.

"I'm sorry, am I missing something here?" I said, slightly confused as to what was going on.

She said nothing, but continued to smile at me patronisingly, setting her drink aside.

'Gonna find her...'

"Where have you been living all your life pet? Under a rock?" She asked, patting me on the shoulder pitifully.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I snapped, tossing her hand from my shoulder in disgust.

'Searchin...'

"Okay okay." She laughed, taking another swig of her margarita a waiter had just handed her. "I'm sorry Michelle."

'Searchin...'

"But you don't think it's strange he's watching you?"

"Emily, can we please just drop this?" I said, fed up with this tedious discussion.

"Oh alright." She laughed. "Don't be such a party pooper."

'Searchin...'

She downed the last of her drink, and began lecturing me on the history of the Cavern, and how it was originally a jazz club or something, but I wasn't listening. Instead, I continued to watch Paul and his band, captivated and intrigued by their preformance.

'You know I'll bring her in some day..'