Friggin' Kidding me!

Comenzar desde el principio

"It's not like he's gonna rape you," he replied. That didn't make me feel any better, maybe even worse.

"He could!" Strider claimed.

"Like I'd ever think about placing my hands on you." After saying that I widened my eyes. Mr. J began laughing his head off. Dagnabit! Shouldn't have said that. Mr. J wiped a tear from his eye dying down his laughter.

"Good one English! Well, see you in three hours!" He replied leaving. I widened my eyes scared.

"Wait! No- Please! You can't leave me," my voice began to trail off into whispers, "alone... with... him." The door was shut and I heard him key it locked. They lock you in detention. I stood there. I didn't even want to turn around to face Strider. I heard the blonde clear his throat.

"Come and take a seat... English," he said in his low voice. I jumped and quickly turned around with a nervous smile plastered on my face. He glared at me with a smirk. I laughed nervously and walked over to take a seat in the desk next to him. He gave me a skeptical look. I swallowed the lump in my throat. Golly! I'm nervous!
"So," I began. I had so many questions.

"Shut up, there's no talking in detention," Dirk replied. I looked around for cameras and there was nothing. I looked back at Dirk.

"There's no camera's and the supervisor is gone for three hours. It's not like we'll get caught for chatting a few." I replied confused. Dirk sighed angrily. He sharply turned his direction towards me. I flinched at his sudden actions.

"I don't want you talking to me. Unless you have something informative to say that benefits me, shut up." I was speechless at his words. I took a second to think. Information that benefits him... I smiled at my opportunity to clear up this misunderstanding.

"Okay then! I just want to clear up this misunderstanding between us. I don't have an obsession over you-"

"You kept staring at me constantly. Roxy even witnessed it the whole time at lunch. Either you have a weird obsession over me or you can't pry your eyes from checking me out." His words stung a bit, but mostly had me confused.

"'Checking you out'? What in the dickin's does that mean?" I asked generally confused. Strider stared at me blankly for a second until he realized that I was serious.

"You were gawking at my looks. You find me quite attractive." Dirk responded boredly. I widened my eyes and blushed a bit.

"Ah, no, no, no. That's a misunderstanding! You see I was- I was just... um- mesmerized-"

"Mesmerized?" Dirk repeated a little creeped out. I mentally slapped myself. The tension in the room has now became awkward.

"No! I was... You- You striked my interests!" I soon realized that sounded like a confession of some sort. I sighed tiredly and calmed down. "You're a very interesting person Strider..." I spoke deafeated. I slowly looked back up at Strider to see his blank expression. This is embarrassing! I made a fool out of myself-

My thoughts were interrupted by the blonde's laughter. He is laughing at me! I sat there stunned and just watched his shoulders move up and down as he laughed. He ceased his laughter and smiled at me amused. He smiles?

"What about me is interesting?" He asked. I snapped out of my staring.

"Wha- Well everything!" I exclaimed a bit too enthusiastically. He leaned his head on his hand and nodded.

"Explain."

"Explain?"

Dirk nodded again. "Yes. Explain." I felt myself loss of words. I thought about it carefully. Thinking about why I always had to stare at Dirk Strider. I thought of the perfect sentence.