chapter eight

a/n: hi !! well i hope you like it.

we're pretty close to finishing, i just have to type up the whole thing.

sigh.

thanks for the brand new cover @easting !!e

p.s - sky misses her surferboy.

-c

CHAPTER EIGHT

LOGAN

I walk out to the house by myself. I hear Phoenix's laugh and turn around.

PHOENIX

James and Bailey are trying to pick me up "Let me go!" I yell trying (but miserably failing) to kick one of them in the arm. The two boys look at each other with an evil look. Then I'm being tickled on the sides causing me to laugh. "S-stop!"

"Mmm... one condition." James smiles.

My eyes narrow. "What do you want?"

Bailey grins. "Free coffee for us every time we visit you at work."

"Work?" I hear Logan ask.

I started working at Starbucks three days ago. It wasn't a secret. Everyone knew, except Logan. He was too busy hanging out with Blaire and Dakota to notice me leaving the house every other afternoon (or early morning).

"Yes, work. Speaking of, I'm about to be late. If you two want coffee, come with me."

James, Bailey and I get in my car as we head to new job. When we get there, I start sprinting towards the back. "Don't forget our coffees!" they call to me as I run.

I roll my eyes. I clock in, and start to make the boys' favorite coffee and I grab a bottle of hot sauce from my backpack. I pour half into one cup and the rest into the other cup, making sure to stir it.

"Here are your orders." I said with a smile. James throws his arms up. "Finally!"

They take huge gulps of the drink and I whip out my phone and record their reactions. James' eyes widen and he spits out his drink causing other customers to stare. Stupid James; he decided to drink a cup of water, which only makes it worse.

He runs into the bathroom and I crack up laughing. Then I turn to find Bailey still calmly sipping his coffee.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" he asks when he finishes.