chapter five

Hey guys!!! So if you wanted an update about us crazy awesome authors, Kawaiy (Sky and Kawika just in case you people did not get that in the last update)or Blogan is still a go. Of course that meant that Gjiwala in the story also known as Pheogan has come to an end. But a new thing has happened to create Gjailey and Bainix!!! You can figure out who these people are....Yay!! So for all you crazy fans out there, here is a chapter five and dont forget to vote for Take My Hand please!! We'd appreciate it a bunch. Thanks guys!!

-G

CHAPTER FIVE

BAILEY

"The meeting starts now!" Phoenix yells, clinking her wine glass with a butter knife. Its high pitch sound rings through the room. She hits it a little too hard—and it shatters into pieces.

"Oops?"

The table of seven erupts into laughter. "Phoenix, you klutz." I said. She smiles at me.

"Be quiet. Your turn to speak, now that I've got all our attention."

I smile.

"I have an announcement to make." I said.

The group all has anxious looks on their faces.

"I-I'm...changing my name."

Blaire, Luna, Levi and Ashton grin. Logan smiles and Phoenix beams. "You're changing your name to what?" Blaire asks.

"Bailey Goodgame."

"I love it!" Luna exclaims. Levi and Ashton are clapping along with Luna, Blaire and Logan.

I smile. Phoenix claps me on the shoulder. "Now let's celebrate! Blaire made some amazing lavender ice-cream and chocolate cake!"

"Let's dig in!" Luna said with a smile.

*

LEVI

"C'mon daddy, let's go!" Ashton whines.

I blush a deep red as we walk to our houses. "What did I tell you about calling me that, babe!"

He kisses me on the cheek. "I thought you liked that."

"I-I lied."

I definitely loved it when Ashton called me 'daddy'. It turned me on. Damn.

"How about...creampuff?"