5. Remember The Words

Start from the beginning

"Oh don't be aggressive mate. I'm sure you are smart enough to step out of my way without getting yourself killed" I smirked and looked at the other guy.

"You were gone for one month and you suddenly came back?" asked Thierry and my smirk fade away.

"What can I say? I'm stuck in this place. It's quite atractive, don't you think?" I said and appeared another guy that I'm sure I have seen.

And he knew me for sure. He looked at me like he saw a ghost or something.

"Kol? You're back?" he said and I smirked.

"As you can see" I replied and his eyes opened even wider.

"Oh god! Davina!" he suddenly said and the two other guys looked at him suspiciously.

"Wait, he is the guy that Davina Claire was with?" asked Thierry and the familiar guy sighed in frustration.

"Yes! Kol, Davina isn't dead! She has become a vampire! She--"

I couldn't hold it back anymore, so I burst in laughs. All of them looked at me, confused of what was happening so I tried to calm myself.
"I already know that, mate."

Oh now I remember! He is that guy, Josh.

"Kol?" I heard someone calling my name and I smiled, opening my arms like I was waiting for a hug.

"Marcellus!" I said and his eyes darkened.

"You returned?" he asked and I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

"If I hear this one more time, I'm gonna start ripping heads off"

"How you...? Does Davina--"

"Yes yes yes she knows I'm here, we came back together" I said and he looked at the three of them, telling to leave us alone.

"So, Marcel.. How are things going here?" I said and we started walking down the street.

"Why did you leave?"

"What?"

"Why did you leave after that night?"

"I didn't find a good reason to stay" I answered and he glanced at me.

"What about your siblings? They weren't for you a reason to stay?"

"Please Marcel, my siblings don't give a damn thing about me"

"Rebekah does" he snapped and I stopped walking. I sighed.

"She has you, why she would care about the mischievious Kol?" I smirked and he was the one now who sighed in frustration.

"They tried to come in touch with you. All of them"

"Well that's impressive!"

"Why you're acting like that? Klaus saved Davina that night, because of him she is alive"

"He could prevent this from happening Marcel! But he chose to keep it a secret and look now"

"Why you pretend like you didn't want it to happen?" he asked out of blue and I looked at him confused.

"Can you be more specific?"

"You wanted Davina to become a vampire from the start. You were thinking of turning her into one, no? You wanted this to happen and it actually was really convenient for you. You didn't have to be the one that she would blame or hate. But still, you're acting like you don't like it and I can't understand why" he said and I breathed out upset. Then I smiled.

"Well done Marcellus, you became the second Sherlock Holmes. How do you feel?"

"Just admit it. Don't worry, Davina will never know" he said and my smile disappeared.

I stepped closer to him, looking at him straight in the eyes with a big smirk across my face.

"I don't have to admit anything." I said, remarking every word which came out from my mouth. "Now excuse me, but I have to visit my dear siblings" I said and walked away.

"She will hate you for that" he yelled and I stopped.

"For what thing?" I said and walked over him furious. "For wanting her for the rest of my life? For hoping secretly one day she will be an immortal? For what Marcel? Because I wanted to see her everyday safe and sound? You were in my place long time ago. You loved my sister. You were mortal. She had an endless life. You wanted your relationship with her to last forever. But of course, every decision I take is shelfish. Perhaps it is shelfish, I won't hide it. I don't care if you find that a bad thing. I'm used to it. But I warn you, dear Marcellus. If you try to mess with me and Davina, I will tear you apart. If you ever be the reason me and her aren't together, I'm gonna hunt you down and no one is gonna stop me. Even Davina Claire. Remember what I said" I hissed and vamped away.