Viking school

Age:

Mathias- 7

Lukas- 7

Berwald- 8

Tino- 6

Emil- 2

(A/N I don't know if vikings had school and if they didn't, where would they learn how to fight? Anyways, never mind that. Enjoy~)

"Lukas!!" Mathias yelled as he ran towards the little boy, an axe in his hands.

"There you are Mathias. Have you written your homework?"

"No. Why would I anyway? I don't need to know how to write. It's not gonna help me fight anyways."

"You're right, but still homework is homework and you have to write it."

"I don't care what anyone says, I'm not doing it!"

"Doing what?" Came a little voice from behind and both Mathias and Lukas turned to see their two best friends, Berwald and Tino.

"Mathias didn't do his homework again."

"Mathias! The teacher's gonna kill you if he finds out! You know quite well what happened last time you didn't do your homework. You got grounded and we weren't allowed to play with you!" For such a quiet person, Tino sure talks quite a lot.

"That's why he won't find out."

"Ya can't cheat, idiot." Berwald, who pretty much didn't even care if his friend did his homework or not, spoke up.

"That's not cheating! That's called being smart!" Mathias argued.

"If we don't hurry up, we'll all be grounded because we are late."

Tino and Berwald hurried up inside, leaving the two others outside. Alone.

"Hey Lukas?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I hold your hand?"

Lukas didn't say anything and just grabbed Mathias' small hand. Mathias smiled at how straight foward his little friend was. Could he even consider Lukas anymore? They were quite aware that the whole school knew of their relationship. They often teased them about it. Mathias didn't mind. Lukas was his favorite and nothing and nobody would change that. But it wasn't the same for Lukas. He wasn't very proud of it. He knew those kids were just making fun of him, but if his father finds out he likes another boy, he's gonna murder him. They didn't tell anyone of that kiss two years ago, but whenever they were alone, Mathias would give Lukas a little peck on the lips just to prove his little sweetheart he loves him. Anyway enough of that useless talk! Back to our story!

The two entered the class unaware of the fact they were followed by a certian little silver haired boy.

"There they are teacher! And the little lovebirds are holding hands!" One of their classmates said, pointing at them.

"It took you two long enough to come. Now sit down and open your-... Who is that?" The teacher asked.

"Who is who Mr. Teacher?" Both Mathias and Lukas looked at each other before noticing a small little boy behing them.

What in the world was Emil doing here?

The little boy looked up at the teacher and said something in his baby language.

"I will ask once more, who is this?" The teacher repeated his question in an irrateded tone.

"That is my baby brother Emil. I'm sorry Mr. Teacher! He must have had followed me here!" Lukas answered in fear. He was scared of getting a good beating from his father because of bringing Emil to school by accident.

"Well he better leave right now or else I'll have a word with your father Lukas."

"Come on Emil, go home. You're too young to be here." Lukas told his little brother, now even showing a bit he was scared.

"Why can't he stay, Mr. Teacher?" Mathias asked.

"Because he's a baby and I hate babies!"

"We'll take care of him. Emil is a really quiet baby. He almost never cries. Right Lukas?"

"Yeah. He doesn't cry at all. He likes to watch vikings fight."

"No, he can't stay and Lukas you're going to bring me your father tomorrow."

Lukas was now very scared. Mathias could tell. He was starting to get scared himself.

"But Emil can't go home on his own. He's still a baby." Said Mathias.

"I don't care! If he doesn't go home now Lukas is going to have his father's company next to his desk."

That was it. Down to Lukas' cheek, slide a tear. Emil noticed it and the little boy was now very angry. How could that bastard make his dear big brother cry? Luckily, little Emil had a secret weapon. He pulled out his wooden sword Lukas made him and started attacking the teacher.

For a little boy like Emil, he sure had very strong attacks. You could tell for sure he was a perfect little viking. He attacked everywhere, not giving two shits where and how badly it hurt. He didn't care. No one touches his Lukas. Everyone in the class was shocked. This little kid was attacking their teacher? Just how brave was that kid? Did he have a death wish? But no, Emil didn't care about them. After a good beating the teacher finally gave in.

"Fine, he could stay! Just make him stop!"

Lukas came behind Emil and grabbed him, lifting him up. He smiled a little to his baby brother to asure him he was okay. Emil felt so proud of himself. He protected his big brother. Mathias came and glomped them both, laughing hard as Emil pulled his hair to make him go away. Well it didn't help that much, but who cares.