Chapter 8:Jingle Jingle

I crawled out from under my blankets. Oh yeah, I'm staying with Ryan for a week. I squirmed lazily out of bed and stumbled to the dressers next to my bed and pulled out a thin yellow jacket with no sleeves and black shorts. "Ash! Breakfast!" Abigail knocked on the door. "Eh! Coming!"

I ran into the bathroom and brushed my hair without touching my ears. My ears were always sensitive, my tail was.. Well.. I guess you could say my weak spot. I shaked my head and got the dirty thoughts out of my mind. I put the brush down and ran into the hallways. "Shit! I forgot where the dinning room was! Fuck mee!" I yelled at myself.

I ran down the long hallway opening almost every door. I finally found the dinning room and panted when I ran in. Everyone stared at me as if I was dying, except Abigail. She stood next to Ryan with a platter of food in her hands and a disappointed emotion on her face.

I sat on the ground to the other side of Ryan unsure what to do or wear to sit. "Good morning Ryan" I chirped. He nearly spit out his drink and stared at me. "Awwwwww~" he squealed , "Adorable!"

He picked me up and put me on his lap. "W-what?! I can't sit this close to you!" I squirmed. "Haha, its okay Ash just think of me as your daddy!" He shoved some eggs down my throat and gave me a tiny glass of water. "You gotta eat other wise you won't grow big! And strong! And prou-"His words slowly faded away and those memories circled my mind. The glass slipped through my hands colliding with the ground. Why couldn't I leave the water at that moment... No one was even there... I have so many questions. "ASH!" Ryan screamed in my ear shaking me "Huh?" He shook his head " You had me worried bud. You can't scare me like that". I scared him? He was worried about me? "Oh.. yeah sorry" I smiled.

After we ate I decided to join Ryan and Abigail to the pool upstairs. I never really went in, to be honest, I was scared. I sat on the edge and dangled my feet in the water. "Ash you don't have to come in if you don't want to" Ryan looked at me. "Okay I'll just watch you guys" I chuckled. I got up and walked over to the deepest end of the pool where Ryan would swim.

He always dove in on the two diving boards, He kinda looked like a dolphin I laughed to myself. "What's so funny" he smirked and splashed water on my face. "This" I kicked water in his face and fell into the pool. I surfaced and laughed, "Dang it, I almost had you." We both laughed and I climbed back out of the pool. "I'm gonna go change back into my clothes and we can have lunch okay?" I nodded.

*Abigail's POV*

I ran after Master into the small changing room and slipped into some panties, a white fluffy sweatetlr and a black skirt. Master bought me all these clothes after he took me home from the auction. At first I thought he would do nasty things to me but when we came here he treated me like a daughter.

At the auction people were mean and rude. I wanted to die sometimes but I kept strong until someone like master adopted me. It wasn't long after when I met Jc and Jaden. Jc and Ryan were best brothers and Jaden would...do things, when master and Ryan werent here. That's why I told Master to take Ash, I could tell by his face Jaden had done something. I remember my face when Jaden raped me, I was terrified. Master doesn't know and I hope he doesn't find out either...

I walked back into the pool and looked around to find Ash. Where'd he go? I walked into the halls, "Ash? Where are you?" I heard a faint muffle coming from Ash's room. "Ash?" I opened his door and screamed.

*Ashures POV*

I waited for Abigail and Ryan to come out, they take foreveeeer. I got up and walked into my room, "H-HEY!" before closing the door I got pushed down onto the ground face first. Someone sat on my back and leaned over me, "Did you miss me my play toy?" I turned my head, Jaden was on me. I screamed but he held a gun to my head and trailed his finger down my back making me stiffen up. "Y-You shouldn't be here" I gulped, "I go where I want" he kissed and licked my neck. I moaned and squirmed. "Ryan will kick your ass!" I struggled harder against him. " Then it's my job to make sure HE never finds out." He pulled out a white dirty rag and tied it around and in my mouth. "Mmmhmmmhhmm!!!" I screamed. After the cloth he roped my hands together and ripped off my clothes. I cried again when he forced my legs over his shoulders and roughly stroked my member. It... Felt good... I whimpered and moaned loudly. He stopped and leaned over my member breathing lighty onto it. I squirmed and wiggled trying to get away "MM!!MMHHMHMHMMMM!!!" but he slowly lowered his mouth onto the head of my dick and swirled his tongue around. I moaned under the cloth and arched my back. My dick went deeper and deeper into his mouth, it felt good until he pushed three fingers into my ass. I screamed through the cloth and the door to my room slammed open followed by another scream.

* Hello wafflez :c sorry about the fail to update. I deleted wattpad from my phone and forgot to reinstall till now so I thought, before I let this book go, why not update once more? (: so im super sorry for any dissapointments. Ty for voting <3 can I get some votes and reads on my other books?~*