Chapter 7½:Weekend Paradise

*Abigail's POV*

Master sat in the front of the limo with the driver and me and Ash played in the back. We played chopsticks but I had to teach Ash how to play first. He wasn't very good at it but it was funny watching him pout after he lost. The limo finally stopped after about an hour. I climbed out of the car, "Come on Ash" I laughed. He stayed inside the car until Ryan had to yank him out.

I opened the door for Master and Ash, after they entered I followed and closed the door. I have to admit, Ash is pretty cute but he's also pretty girly and dumbfounded. His short purple hair smells like something I've smelt before but I can't remember what. Nor can I sense his sadness anymore.

"Ash this is my house! It's also where u will be staying for the next week!" Ryan clapped his hands excitedly.

I had no problem with Ash staying with us, the only thing I fear is he won't feel any comfortable than before.

*Ashures's POV*

As soon as we got into the large house Ryan had Abigail show me around. They had a library and a pool upstairs and a gym, 6 bedrooms with their own bathroom, an altar to speak with the god Mara (Skyrim lol sry not sry), and I huge kitchen down stairs.

After the tour Abigail showed me my room, the bed was blue and the walls wore white fluffy jackets. "This...Is my room?" She nodded. "Master will bring you some food soon but right now he wants you to bathe and put on some clean clothes. The dressers are filled with clothes your size and collars. While in this house you are expected to wear one. That's all, your free to do anything except bother Master." I nodded and she closed the door behind her leaving me with my worst enemy, water!

I turned on the water and stripped my clothes off. "Okay Ash you can do this" I stepped in the water foot by foot and sunk down into the full tub. I relaxed and sunk under the water holding my breath. I nudged my head up for air when something pushed my head to the bottom of the tub. I screamed under the water and thrushed my arms and legs around gulping down the water. My tail slammed against the wall and I finally surfaced. I coughed up a ton of water and screamed.

*Ryan's POV*

I panic and ran towards Ash's room kicking down the door after I heard a chilling scream. I slammed open the bathroom door to find him covering his eyes crying, hiding behind the toilet. I covered him with a towel and hugged him. His crying was so cute it made me cry too."Shh, Ashy...It's okay I'm here" I carried him to the bed and dressed him in a light pink shirt and white pajama shorts with two hearts.

"Ash what happened?" I whimpered. He didn't respond. He simply crawled under his blankets and sobbed to himself. I layed next to him and hugged his waist. "It's okay I'll let you sleep" I crawled off his bed but he grabbed my arm and stopped me. "Don't go" he whined. Adorable... I layed back next to him and cuddled him until he fell asleep. When he finally fell asleep I got up and walked into the hallway to find Abigail asleep sitting against the wall. I guess she was worried and fell asleep. I picked her up and brought her to her room. Now it was my turn to sleep, I yawned.

*I felt bad for the cliffhanger so made a short chapter for my wafflez~
Plz messege me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Lub you my wafflez~*