3.This Side of Paradise

Camila Pov:
Ignorance is bliss. Don't feel it, can't relive it. Confidence is key. Don't completely understand it, can't feel if you have it. Life is short.  Don't procrastinate, can't say time was wasted.

So here I am now in the middle of this dance floor. May I add with a beautiful girl who's name I still have left to learn. Even with all of my rules of a one night stand, I tend to learn the name of the women I sleep with. One so I don't make them feel like I'm pressuring them and two well it's just common courtesy. My father once told me , "Be careful how you treat a lady, because you never know, that could be the woman you marry one day." Even though I know I'm never gonna marry any of these women, I know it's still right to treat a lady like a lady.

Suddenly a sound that makes you want to grind your hips came on, and the next thing I knew she was grinding her front back me. Dipping low and everything. She even dropped down and came back up. She was driving me crazy and she hasn't even done much. As soon as she came up I spun her around and I'm sure I shocked her with that but I didn't care, this was all about no regrets, right? I mean, who wouldn't want to be on this side of paradise, right?

With her now facing me, she did the sexy move where she combs her hair to the back with one hand. Looking in her once emerald green orbs, you can now see them dark and clouded with lust. I feel like somehow she's winning this little "game" we are playing so to speak.

So, I did the only thing I could do; reach my hands around her back and roam down till I felt exactly what I was looking for. That nice ass. It was firm like she worked out, with just the right amount of plush to it. As soon as I gave it a squeeze I heard her gasp.The only thing in my mind was, "Where is that cab?"

Mystery girl and I have danced through three songs and you could see the sweat glistening off her perfect porcelain yet slightly tanned skin. Thick yet perfectly shaped eyebrows. Nose pierced just like her eyes were piercing mine.

Just then she grabbed me by my neck thinking she wanted to connect our lips I let her take control, keeping my eyes dead set on hers. I hadn't even noticed that she walked us all the way out side until she broke our eye contact to get in the cab. Seductively she used her right index finger to tell me to get in. She whispers the address for where we are going to a cab driver and turns back to me. Still we haven't spoken a word to each other.

The whole ride there we just stared at each other. Every other minute or so one of us would do something sexy enough to make the other one slightly more aroused. Whether it be her with her smirk and running her fingers through her hair and up and down her thigh or me biting my lip and lifting one eyebrow. I think what turned her on the most was when I smiled sweetly playing innocent. That was the moment she breathed deeply and let out the breath ever so slowly.

Next thing I knew we were at a hotel and I was paying the driver because, come on, I can't let her do all the work. My mind temporarily pondered the thought of "Why is she in a hotel?" but I didn't think too much of of it because maybe she is from out of town and is just visiting. If she is visiting I just got even luckier, because it's less likely of a chance for me to run into her on a the street or just anywhere really.
When we stepped into the elevator she pushed button eleven and we were on our way up, still making our intense eye contact but then I decided to step it up a bit by stepping forward and pressing my body up against hers so that she was now against the wall.

I leaned forward and breathed right onto her earlobe while she ran her fingertips up my exposed thighs causing me to shiver slightly. The smirk that appeared on her face after was something I didn't like. It was like she was mocking me, and I felt the needy or revenge. I took it upon myself to suck on the part of her neck right beneath her ear. A smile of satisfaction graced itself upon my lips after her moan. Before I could leave a mark the elevator dinged signaling the end of our journey to the top.