2.Chocolate

Camila Pov:
Have you ever wished time went by slower? Have you ever wished you were able to forget? Have you ever wished life was like a dream? Have you ever wished the nightmare was over? Have you ever wanted to fix your mistakes?

So many questions running through my head as I look through my closet for tonight's outfit. Like I said though, this day feels strangely odd. It went by too fast. A little too fast for my liking. So here we go again. And the cycle continues.

Getting dressed for me was always easy and quick. How so? Simple. I never apply make up. The only thing I've ever put on is eyeliner. I'm not a big fan of makeup.

As a person who does photography as a hobby I believe makeup not only covers your imperfectly perfect imperfections, but it also hides true emotion. The eyes are a passage to the soul and looking in someone's eyes you are able to see how they feel. The pain, the anger, the joy, the story. It's all there if you look, but to finish the story you have to see the true face of the person. Makeup can make you look an emotion you are not.

I believe none of us are carrying our true emotion or feelings. I feel that there is someone out there that holds our true emotion and when you find what you love about that person, you are actually finding the piece of your emotion that you are missing and vice versa. I believe the person holding your true emotions are what you would call a soulmate. They bring out what you are missing and you bring out theirs.

Makeup takes away the raw essence of your beauty, because no matter what you look like, you are beautiful. Makeup helps you hide behind someone who's not you. Even with everything this life has handed me, I don't want to not be me.

Taking time to stare at myself I eventually came out of my bathroom. I grab my keys and head out. On my way out the door Ally comes around the corner. How in the hell did I get so unlucky? Don't get me wrong, I love Ally but seeing her makes me feel ashamed of what I've been doing and guilty for not saying anything about my problem.

"Damn Mila, you look good," she compliments. "Thanks Ally. So uh.... um what are you doing out?" I mentally slap myself for the stutter. "Based on what you're wearing I could ask you the same exact question."

"I'm just going out for a little bit.... just to calm my mind," I say with a slightly forced smile. "Well here I was thinking you and I could watch movies with Normani. She's bringing this girl she has a crush on and I didn't want to be a third wheel so I thought you could be my "metaphorical" date. Plus it would give you a chance to get to know her. She's really sweet and actually reminds me a lot of you. Anyways have fun with wherever you are going but not too much fun," she says with a wink.

When she heads back to her room I practically sprint to my car because I feel so damn guilty. I decide to just sit there for a little bit and come up with the conclusion that in the morning I need to tell Ally what I've been up to. For right now I'm going to enjoy my night as best as I could.

Lauren Pov:
Have you ever want to talk to someone so badly but it's like you can't bring yourself to do it. That's exactly how I feel around some girl I don't even know. All I know is that I've been to the same bar a couple of times and seen her face but never actually spoken to her. She has something to say with her eyes but I never get to see them long enough to start to see what it is.

So here I am. I'm a junior in college and I'm about to find out what it is about her that makes me want to know her. "Hey Laur I'll see you later. I'm going to watch a movie with a friend," my roommate Dinah calls out to me."Alright. See you later DJ."

After I get ready I head out to my car and she a random girl practically sprinting to her car. She was wearing a black floral long sleeve crop top, with faded high wasted shorts and black Doc Martens. Her ass was amazing in those shorts but I had no time to admire since I was on a mission to finally speak to the mystery girl.