I smiled at him. Then I grabbed the back of his shirt abruptly.

"Ah?!" He yelped, as I pulled him back into the hallway. There was still ten minutes until class started.

"Yasuda Mikiya, right?" I asked, letting go of his shirt. I bowed. "Akamatsu Rika, it's nice to meet you!"

"Uh, uh, yeah." He smiled nervously. "N-Nice to meet you too." Then he bowed quickly. His manner was a lot like Mina's actually.

"Sorry for that, I just wanted to talk to you." I said.

"Eh, oh it's okay." He replied, chuckling. I could see why he was bullied. He was so easy to push around. Why didn't he stand up for himself some more?

"I was wondering what you can do." I crossed my arms.

"Wh-What? Me?" He pointed at himself. He glanced around at the passing students. He definitely lacked confidence.

"Who else?" I smiled. "What are you good at doing, Yasuda-san?"

"Nothing really," He looked down at his clean shoes. I'd looked into his file. He came from a middle-class family. He was an only child. It didn't seem like he had troubles either.

"Computers?" I suggested.

He looked at me, eyes as wide as saucers. "Wha? Why would- how co-"

"You've lived here all your life, haven't you, Yasuda-san?" I said. When he nodded, I continued. "What do you think of this town? Falling apart just because of a mess around. Most of them are just high schoolers who've lost their aim in life. What a pathetic place. It's so weak that it can't even handle a few delinquents."

"What are you talking about?" He mumbled. His bangs covered his eyes in a very manga-like way, casting a shadow so it was hard to see those bright green eye "What?" I said, tilting my head at an angle. "I don't think I heard you, Yasuda-san."

"You don't anything about this town!" He yelled suddenly, glaring at me. "It's not a pathetic place! It's a great town! It's just cause of those stupid gangs that ruin everything. You don't understand how difficult it is for the police to get them!"

I smirked. "And you do?"

"You're new to this place! You don't know anything!" He pointed a finger at me. "So don't go around talking as if you do!"

"Mikiya! What are you doing?" Mina had ran out of the classroom. Her eyes widened when she recognized me. "A-Ah! Aka-Akamatsu-san!"

"Do you want to change this town then, Yasuda-san?" I leaned towards him. "Do you want to get rid of those gangs?"

His eyes narrowed. "I would, if I could."