"What about her?" asked Marcelo. "Did she do something?"

"No, it's nothing like that. It's just what she said."

"Well, what did she say. Goodness Alphonso, you're going to bore me to death if you don't spit it out." said Lorenzo. I gave him a glare before continuing.

"I just told her that she's in Italy."

"What! She just found that out!" exclaimed Rèmy.

"Yeah and when I told her she just said 'that's ok'".

Giovanni gasped loudly. We all turned our heads, raising our brows in response to his gasp.

"What's wrong Gio?" asked Rafael.

"Are you sure she said that?" he asked.

"Don't tell me you've lost your hearing already" joked Allessio.

"Yeah man, what's the big idea." asked Lorenzo.

"That's ok. Whatever. You're telling me that you'd don't remember the five words I stressed out two days ago?"

Silence filled the air until all of their heads turned in my direction.

"You're fucked." said Rafael.

"You're screwed." said the rest.

My eyes widened. 'Whatever. This is a women's way of saying, "I hope you get shot, fall off a bridge, get raped by a shark, and then eaten by the shark that raped you.

Finally there's the phrase that's ok. These are the words that mean you are fucked. You won't know why, when, or how, but you are seriously fucked dude.' said Giovanni's voice in my head.

"Fuck!" I yelled before storming off to my darling. Women are frightening, just look at Catarina.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Avalon's POV:

I couldn't sleep so I trudged down to the massive kitchen downstairs. In the kitchen, the kitchen staff were talking idly as they did their cooking.

"Hey Ava, what brings you here." asked Fran.

"Hello, Fran. I just couldn't sleep so I thought I'd help y'all cook. Is that ok?"

"Sure is honey. Come over here and help me make my famous homemade gelato."

Working with Fran and the other cooking staff members was relaxing and interesting. While some joked others told me about their lives in Italy.

"So Fran, when am I going to tour this country?"

She gasped."He told you?" she whispered.

"He did." I really didn't know how to digest this information. Me? In Italy? It's crazy.

Just as Fran was about to speak Catarina came in the kitchen.

"Buonasera (good evening) guys. Oh, and what brings you here Ava?" asked Catarina.

"I couldn't sleep so I decided to help you guys cook."

"Cat...she knows." said Fran

Catarina had a puzzled look before realization dawned on her. Her previous cheery expression had turned to anger in an instant.

"Sorry Avalon, she's got a short temper." sighed Fran. I suppose she was used to Catarina's mood swings.

"I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit. Oh, that boy is going to be in a world of pain when I get my hands on him!" She was practically squeezing the life out of her long skirt.

Our conversation pretty much went like that until dinner was finished. I helped set the table, placing the plates and silverware in its appropriate places. Soon afterwards everyone filed into the dinning room and I noticed that certain people, Alphonso, Giovanni, Allessio, and the crew, looked wary and...frightened?

I didn't think to much about it since I was still angry at them for practically taking me half way across the world so I went back inside kitchen to help the staff bring the food. Once everything was done I sat beside Rèmy instead of Alphonso and that's when I noticed that everyone became quiet and stared at Alphonso and me.

"Ahem," Alphonso started. "can I please have your attention." He stood up from his chair, looking around the room to gather everyone's attention."Tomorrow, there will be a ball hosted by our family at the main household manor. I expect everyone to attend and behave. We don't need another fight on our behalf. Is that clear Lorenzo."

"Hey! The bastard started it!" Everyone smirked at Lorenzo's remark and shared looks that basically said 'yeah right'.

After Alphonso's speech he sat down and everyone began eating quietly. I suppose that the atmosphere between Alphonso and I was causing this peculiar behavior because silence isn't what this family is capable of doing.

"Hey Avalon, a boss is like a diaper...Always on your ass and usually full of shit." said Catarina. The room was silent except for the occasional ooohs coming from the men.

"I really want to murder you sometimes." replied Alphonso. He was angry, no... enraged by Catarinas rude comments. His eyes held pure hatred for the woman before him."Giovanni, you better get your wife because if you don't, well..."

"What..?" asked Catarina.

"You heard me."

"Alphonso! When a women says 'what?' it does't mean that she didn't hear you. She's giving you a chance to change what you said. Fuck Alphonso! Do you want to die!" stressed Giovanni.

"People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason." snarled Catarina.

"Tip of the day; think twice before you piss me off because I have people that can potentially ruin your life bitch. Just saying." said Alphonso.

Everyone kept turning their heads as the insults kept coming from the individuals from across the table.

"Ohhhh...You look so cute when your mad." mocked Catarina.

"Oh, you think I look cute when I'm mad? Well get ready because I'm about to be fucking gorgeous." he replied. They both started to roll up there sleeves as if they were about to fight. And this was when I decided to step in.

"Enough! Both of you sit down right now or so help me I will come over there and bitch slap a motherfucker!"

"Damn," whispered Rèmy. "Get it girl."

Much to my relief they both sat down, although reluctantly. Conversation filled the room once again; all the while I spoke to Rèmy, Romeo, Marcelo, Rafael, Lorenzo, Dante...pretty much everyone besides Alphonso. And it seemed that he didn't appreciate that one bit because throughout dinner, he openly glared at me.