Chapter 12: unreveald secrets, a deal?

Kid P.O.V.

We are interring the castle. Liz and Patty are in my hands, in gun form. It's silent...too silent.I turn around  just in time to see , Akira attacking me.I block his attack with Liz and shot him with Patty.He dodge of course.he's now behind me and kick me so hard that a crush the floor.I feel my counsciousness fading away.but before I black out completly I see Black Star charging at Akira...I knew it...

Maka P.O.V.

Akira is Asura! I don't know why it took so long for me to realize that, that familiar feeling, I have to fight him again , I'll defeat him like the last time.He must have took possession of an other body to survive, but I still could sense, the madness from him.but I still don't understand why he need me...

"Maka"said Soul "we have arrive"

I look at the castle and enter .I'm walking in the hall searching for Kid, Black Star and the others. I finally find them but they are all laying on the ground, covered in blood. 

"We are too late..."I whisper.

I hear an evil laugh.

"You finally , came , I was waiting for you "it's Akira, no, Asura

" Kishin, Asura..."I said

" so you finally found out my real identity...too bad you're friends are already Knock out, just you, me and Soul, doesn't that bring back memories?"said Asura.

I simply look at him angrily, holding Soul tighther.

" I have a proposition for you, Maka"said Asura

"If you think for one second , that I'll—"

"I know the remedy to cure the black blood"

I stand there in shock, he know about that...

" what kind of proposition do you have?"I ask still doubting him

" I want an other fight with Soul, if he wins I 'll reveald it to you , but if he loses...than he'd be kill and youre soul will belong to me."

"But that's-—"

" We accept" Cut Soul

"But Soul, you'll be kill.."I said worried

" This fight is for you Maka so it's worth it, and don't worry, I said I wouldn't die as long as you live?"

" yes, but—"

Soul interrupt me by kissing me on the lips.he smirk and say:

" I'll fight for you, because I love you!" He said

" I love —" I start

" I don't have all day, now come here Soul"

He look at me one more time and go face Asura.The fight starts.I'm about to walk in to stop this but a certain woman step before me

" oh, no you are MY opponant, Albarn"She said

I look at her 

"Medusa..."

____________________________________

Chapter 13 coming soon 

I don't own Soul eater 

(😎sunglasses)