Chapter 8:The Angel and The Demon,Finding you're true self?

Akira P.O.V.

So...Maka let's see how strong you are...I've just heard rumors ...now let me see it for my self, the battle between an angel and a demon...should be interessing.

"Alright,come at me with all you've got!"I said 

"Count on me for that!"she answer back 

Maka P.O.V.

"Maka-chan are you sure about this?"ask Tsubaki

"Never been so sure ,after What that bastard did to Soul,he need to learn not to touch my weapon!besides I need to get this out of my system ,for the mission!"

"YEAH,KICK HIS ASS MAKA!"said Black star.

I turn to look at Soul 

"You can sit back and relax Soul,I'll take care of things for now..."I than charge at Akira.

I try to hit more than one time is face but he dodge them to fast.Why isn't he attacking? Is he holding back?Not again,why does everybody think that am weak? While I fight I start too see scary images,crazy visions,damn it,the black blood didn't lose it's time,that's right , the black blood lives on negative emotions...I need to calm down...I'm losing control !

"Do you really want to get out of this madness?" Said a feminine voice 

When I open my eyes I'm in a sea of black blood.and I see an other me?but this one have a crazy smile on her face.the black blood...

"I mean this madness this is you're true self"add the other me.

"There's more than negative emotions in peoples heart...and even if I don't like to admit it this madness is part of me...but it doesn't define who I am."

"You talk,you talk but you're words mean nothings,we all know who you really are "

She may look like me but we have defferent hearts... that's enough for me

"Close youre eyes and look at What youre doing in the material world."The other Maka said

I do as she said.what I see shock me ,I'm totally kicking Akira's ass,and I am laughing like crazy,I am enjoying crushing peoples?no this isn't me , I look again,and I see everyone's look,they are terreffied.... Of me?

"No this isn't me"I said"this ISN'T ME!"

The other me is now gone but I can still her laugh and voice saying:

"Come with me,give in to the madness,you don't have to suffer and feel fear anymore...."

I look everywhere,trying to find an exit but all I see is thousands of madness eyes looking right at me.and than its dark.I hate dark.Soul...where are you?I need my light...

"Maka..."said a voice

"Soul..?SOUL!"I scream 

I finally open my eyes and than I wish I didn't.

Soul P.O.V.

Maka she is being swallow by the madness ...

"Soul..?SOUL!"thats Maka's voice

"Maka!"I yell 

I close my eyes to try to find were the voice is coming from but when I open them,what would I've give to have keep them close.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did maka and soul saw?find out in the next Chapter

Chapter 9 coming soon 

Sorry it was short and a little confusing 

I swear Black star is saying out loud what we all think.😎

😆😊Happiness.......what a wounderful feeling