Chapter 7: Soul Vs Akira, jealous much?

Before , I start I'd like to thanks Rabbits_God_Queen for commenting my fanfic,thank you si much,you made my day:) I appreciate you're enthusiasm! Just for you am gonna make Soul kick Akira's ass(even if I created him,I hate Akira .grr,)well anyway have fun reading, have a good day everybody!Soma forever 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maka P.O.V.

Did I just hear what I think I heard? Soul picking a fight with the guy.We don't know what that new guy is capable! Soul could be really injured! Just because he was about to touch my shoulder...I promised myself that Soul  wouldn't be injured because of me.I than follow the two boys along with everybody else.

"Lord death shouln't we stop them "I ask in a pleading voice.

"those two seems to have some details to deal with,I've got the feeling that if we don't let them get it out of there's system, the mission will be harder...but don't worry I won't let anyone kill anyone."

I stay silent ,I'm not really conforted,but the only thing I can do is stand and watch.

Akira P.O.V.

I can't wait to tear that guy into pieces.I 've heard rumors about you Soul Eater Evans ,the guy succed in controling the black blood,i'll admit that this is impressive. But we are both infected,including Maka, I need to take her away as soon as possible,I've been having nightmares, one of the symtoms of the black blood destructive effects,in two weeks or less i'll be dead. I Have been trying hard to blend into the school, I try to be use to be call Akira, I am more use to be called Master by my witches slave. Just a few more days...A few more day before Maka Albarn belongs to me and me alone.

Soul P.O.V

We now stand at the same spot where Black Star had challenge Kid one time.but now it's my turn to challenge.He will learn not to touch my meister! I hope for him that he hasn't anything plan for the next month cause he's going to spend all is time in a hospital bed! We stand face to face,analysing each other . I then charge at him first changing my left arm into a sythe .But when I went close to him he just stand still,whats that guy deal? I'm cutting is left cheek,with a small cut, after I decide to kick him in the stomach,he still haven't move.Is he some kind of masochist or something? But who cares as long as he get his ass kick that doesn't matter. I punch him in the face ,two times,I kick him in the stomach again ,so hard that that I send  him flying ,hitting one wall of the school. I turn my head and see Kid discust face at the sight of the asymmetrycal wall of the DWNA. Black star who is screaming :

"YEAH! KICK HIS ASS SOUL!"

Tsubaki is trying to make him calm,Liz and Patty are trying  to comfort Kid and Maka...she is looking at me with worried eyes.I than scream at her:

"Maka!I promised to you that I'd live as long as you live and also I promised myself not to make you cry anymore and  since you seeing me injured make you sad,I'll make sure to finish this fight unarmed! So you don't have to worry!"

I can see her smile coming back,that's gives me the will to fight.I start to walk towards Akira. I'm about to punch him put he stops my fist,and push me back with an incredeble strenght.  What, he was so weak a second ago. I try to hit him again but he dodge it,,he is now hitting me there Times in a row in the stomach, two hit in face and a hit on my chest, I start to cough blood,he's so fast and  he is now behind me and send me flying with his soul wavelenght,just like Black Star and Stein, This pain is unbearable but...*cough blood*It's for...Maka! She's the reason I fight! I cough blood a gain.

Maka P.O.V.

I can't believe this that guy ,Akira, his soul...I can't see it... Just like lord death....whats going on ...who....no what is that guy...

Akira P.O.V.

Time to finish him off! I charge at him but when My fist is at one inch off his face it stops by it self.What! What have he done!? Soul than hit me with his left arm,now becoming a sythe .

"The blood on you're hand...it's black" the white hair boy said "I learn that those who have black blood can be conected for a short amount of time...so the cut I give you earlier,I notice that you touch that scratch with youre hand,and that hand had blood my blood,so by making my blood contact with yours I was able to control you for an instant!"

"Does that mean —" I am cut off by me 

"Yeah I let myself be beat up by you,so you could infect youreself with my blood, I tried to do it myself but that wasn't working very well."

" why do you ..." 

"Maka is watching me,you really think I would let myself be beat in front of her,I made a promise,so I would never make her CRY AGAIN!"said soul in a very angry tone while kicking Me on the ground,so hard ,that make the rocks  crack.

"Impressive..."I said "But not good enough, get up as fast as I was push down. I hit Soul hard on the ground,destroying even more the rocks."it's been fun...but time to die" I am about to hit him with my soul wavelenth but a hand stop me,Maka's hand .Last thing I know she hit me hard with her fist.

So my little angel,want to challenge me interesting...

"It's payback" she simply said

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 coming soon

Hope you loved that chapter:)

I DON'T own Soul Eater

I love black star in this chapter....