Don't Listen to Niall

Hey there everyone. So so so so so so sorry for the wait :( I've been really bust and got distracted with role playing a bit. But I do hope to make more time with this story since quite a few people still seem to like it :) Anyway, enjoy~

Harry groaned a bit when he was suddenly awoken out of his dreamland.  He looked around in the darkness and saw that he was in a hotel room with Louis fast asleep beside him.  He was at first confused but then remembered that the band had a couple of concerts to perform this week and were currently traveling around the country.  He looked over his other shoulder to see Niall standing next to him.  What was Niall doing in here? Oh right, he had a spare key for emergencies.

Niall motioned him to be quiet and beckoned him to follow as he walked over towards the bathroom.  Harry quietly and slowly got out of bed, trying not to disturb Louis’ slumber.

Niall sat on the sink as Harry entered the bathroom and closed the door.  The curly haired boy noticed that Niall wasn’t in his pajamas, but was in regular clothing.  He rubbed his eyes and yawned, “Niall what’s the deal with waking me up in the middle of the night… this had better be important.” All Harry wanted to do right now was to crawl back into his warm bed beside Louis.

Niall quietly shushed him and whispered, “Harry I overheard that there’s this pretty great party downstairs... I can hear it from my room, it sounds like a lot of fun.  Wanna crash it with me?”

Harry frowned lightly at the blond Irish lad, “Niall are you kidding? Louis will kill me if I left to go to a late night party.  Besides we have another concert to rest up for tomorrow.”

“I know but we wouldn’t have to go for long.  Just mingle a bit, meet some fans get down on the dance floor… come on Harry, it’ll be fun and I can’t sleep anyway.”

“Why can’t you go alone? Niall in case you haven’t noticed, all of your schemes never work and I end up getting my bum blistered by Lou.” Harry shivered and instantly rubbed his tender boxer clad bum.

Niall rolled his eyes lightly, “They do NOT always fail, and he’ll never even notice you’re gone.  Come on Harry please.”

Harry went to open his mouth and sighed lightly.  He honestly didn’t want to go, but he couldn’t refuse Niall’s consent begging and pleading.  He threw his hands up in defeat, “Okay, okay fine I’ll go for a little bit.”

Niall’s eyes lit up and he cheered quietly, “Yay… okay get dressed and I’ll meet you at the elevator.” He hopped off of the sink and quietly snuck back out the door without making too much noise.

Harry breathed out after Niall left and was already regretting the choice of going.  Maybe Niall was right though, it could be fun and Louis was fast asleep in bed. They could go out and have fun for maybe a half an hour and Louis would never even notice.  Harry could do this.

After shutting the light off to the bathroom, Harry tip toed back into the room.  He peeked over at the sleeping lump in the bed and could hear his boyfriend snoring quietly like he always does when he’s sleeping deeply.  The curly haired lad quietly dug out his wallet, a pair of jeans, a clean shirt and a pair of shoes from his bag before slipping into the bathroom to change.

After changing and rinsing his face with some water, Harry quietly walked back out.  He listened to make sure Louis was still quietly snoring before opening up the door, slipping out and closing it as quietly as he could.  He let out a deep breath and began walking towards the elevator.

Niall was standing there waiting when harry came by.  He smiled lightly and stood up straighter, “Ah so you did make it out alive.”

Harry punched Niall’s arm in a playful manner, “Shut up and let’s go before it gets too late.”