Surprise ♡

Victoria
I walked out of the hospital to the parking lot. My feet started hurting from my heels so I took them off. When I bent over to grab my purse I heard someone blow their horn at me.

"Asshole." I whispered to myself.

"Hey Sexy! You need a ride?" I heard a man say.
I ignored him and kept walking forward. After 5 minutes of honking and yelling the man finally left.

I unlocked my car and put my purse and work suitcase in my back seat.

I closed the door. I turned around and Trey and I was face to face. I took a step back.

"Well hello there." He said smiling.

"Oh Trey! Where'd you come from? I didn't even hear you pull up or anything!" I said surprised.

"I waited for you to come out of the hospital. I've been out here for 10 minutes." He said.

"Wow you waited for me?" I asked.

"Yeah and I got you these too." He said. He had roses in his hand.

I was flattered but I'm allergic to them. I didn't want to seem rude so I took them anyway.
"Thank you." I grabbed them and held them at a distance from my face.

"My pleasure, anything for a fine lady like you." He said. I smiled at him.

"So Who's riding with who?" He asked.

"Well your taking me out so you are I assume." I said.

"Okay cool." He said. I took off my lab coat and badge and hid them from public view. I placed the roses on my passenger seat.

" let me grab my purse" I said. I grabbed my purse and held his hand. He led me to his car.
__________________________________
Comment and Vote guys ♡
Also tell me what you think.