eight // gbomb

F l i r t y

×

"Aren't you adorable?"

Zach blushed lightly as he laid next to Liam, cuddling with each other. He knew his boyfriend had already drank a few bottles of beer and he knew how different he could get. It wasn't a bad difference. . .just unexpected.

Especially since he knew that Liam tried to avoid drinking when he was around, but today was a tiresome day for the both of them. PAX was coming soon and that meant around 5 or so hours of recording to stock up videos since the two didn't want to vlog every little detail.

Really, it just came down to the fact that they needed a small break.

"You have pretty eyes and your cheeks are puffy." Liam said, slightly slurring as he poked Zach's cheek.

"L-Liam, can you stop?" Zach murmured, wrapping his arms around Liam tighter. His face was buried in the side of his lover. "I swear you get so flirty when you're drunk."

"I can't help myself. You're just a cute piece of crap." Liam retorted before drinking a little bit more from the bottle.

Zach rolled his eyes, cheeks and ears still bright red. With a soft curse, he made himself comfortable against Liam. He sighed softly before smiling up at his boyfriend.

"I love you, you drunk flirt."