two // pbomb

L o v i n g Y o u

This was it. This was the moment that Jordan was waiting for.

The video camera was hidden in the corner, ready to capture the moments that would occur in a few minutes. He made sure that he looked nice, wearing a pair of dark skinny jeans with his signature sweater. And the box he would gift was under the table.

The door squeaked a little as it opened, revealing Liam's head. A soft smile was on his face, one that was filled with a father-like happiness. He gave Jordan a thumbs up, before closing the door again.

It was only a few more seconds. The door opened once again, but instead showed Will. Jordan nearly cried.

His black hair was messy and matted. He noticed how his black eyes wouldn't meet his own green-brown eyes. But he knew that it would no longer hold that small spark that they had before; instead, it would hold a look of one who was broken.

And that was what Will was ever since that day.

Will couldn't find the strength in him to face him. It's been months since he gave up. He was no longer a Youtuber that was named Kiingtong. He was no longer a role model that people looked up to. He was just Will, a broken person slowly falling into rock bottom.

He let out a silent sigh, closing his eyes. What made him want to go here? He should have just said no and close the door when Graser had visited him. He had wondered why the sudden trip, but it was obvious now.

Will silently cursed himself. What a stupid fool he was for agreeing.

Jordan pulled the collar of his shirt awkwardly, clearing his throat. His hands were clammy and it felt like it was too hot in his room. He was going to mess up, he knew it.

"Uh, er, William Kiing," he started off. "I want to say that I'm absolutely sorry."

Well, Will found that absolutely pathetic and complete bullshit.

"I'm sorry for being a total bitch about you. I should have known that me saying those things wouldn't help you. It was all my fault. And all these stupid dramas, it was always me. But I always blamed the others, and I s-shouldn't have." He started to stammer, tears brimming in his eyes.

It was silent.

"I don't want to lose another person. I don't want it to be my best friend. I'd rather make myself gone than live with guilt about you. P-Please, Will." He hiccuped, tears starting to fall.

Will couldn't bring himself to comfort him.

"Will. . ." Jordan nervously made his way to the younger boy. He let out a small sigh as he stepped back. He made his way over to the table with the gift.

It was a small, black velvet box. As he walked, butterflies in his stomach turned to missiles and his hopes for a happy ending was dwindling. This was his last chance.

He stood in front of Will once more. He gently grabbed Will's chin, and lifted his head up. Jordan softly stroked his cheek, holding out the box to him.

Will looked at the box before slowly reaching out to grab it. He felt a sudden shudder as he was about to open it. His eyes widened at what was inside the box. He suddenly collapsed onto his knees, eyes wide still.

"Y-You kept it. . ." He stuttered, looking at the bracelet he had made for Jordan months ago.

"Why wouldn't I?" Jordan replied.

Will blinked away the tears that were forming in his eyes. He noticed a small piece paper next to the bracelet and grabbed it before reading it out loud.

'Even though Kiani started as a simple joke, our time apart made me realize something: I loved you-

"And I've always kept loving you."