three // campingmitch361

K i s s M e

×

"Doctor, doctor, tell me you love me!" Brayden sang out loud, grinning as he hugged Mitch tightly.

They were sprawled out on the couch, Brayden lying on top of Mitch's slim body. They were cuddling in their own little way, the younger one annoying the other little as he continued to sing off pitch.

"Oh, shut up." He laughed before running his hand through his hair, ruffling it up a little as Brayden stared at him.

"Do you not enjoy my wonderful singing?"

"No, I just find it distracting."

"Rude!"

Mitch rolled his eyes sarcastically, trying to stifle a laugh as he hugged Brayden tighter. The younger one let out an odd noise as his cheeks started getting redder and looked away from Mitch.

He leaned in to Brayden's ear, whispering softly in a breathy way as he watched him quiver a little. He found fun in teasing his cow boyfriend, especially when he was so easily teased. But it was all in good fun.

(Well they hoped.)

"Urgh, Mitch!" He whined, nuzzling his neck in the crook of his neck, his face practically in the fuzzy hair.

"Brayden, you can't hide in my hair." Mitch joked before pulling away Brayden from his neck.

Mitch pulled them closer once more, leaning his forehead against his as he stared at Brayden's eyes. He laughed silently at the clicheness of it, but he loved it at the same time; after all, it was their love.

"Y'know, Brayden, I love you a lot."

"Just kiss me, dumbass."

×