five // straubee

L o v e d

×

Bee never found herself to be pretty. Sure, many people said she was, but did they actually really mean it? She assumed no and stayed with her answer for years. It wasn't until she had met Mitchell Straub that she started to feel pretty.

He made her feel immensely loved, all those words of beauty from her fans starting to mean something. The negativity didn't seem such a big problem anymore and she felt. . . pretty.

She loved how Mitch would always surprise her with gifts of flowers and choclates, and she would always get a small adorable stuffed animal along with it. It was her favorite part of the day when he got home and made her feel so loved and important.

Then during the winter times, they spent their late nights cuddling with each other as they watched movies. Hot chocolate, fireplace warmth, and marshmallows were always expected from this.

For Christmas, they would dress up together in Santa outfits, gifting each other their presents before dancing around to old Christmas tunes. She loved how they twirled around and it made her remember her childhood dreams of being a ballerina.

Valentine's day came, and Mitch would go all out. He bought her the dress she wanted, her favorite chocolates, and spent the entire night planning out her perfect date. She always felt perfect with him, and vice versa.

Years passed by.

And even though he was long gone, six feet under, she loved him still. After all, he was the one that made her feel so loved and so beautiful.