Information

Information

Description On Story: Imagine if you accidentally got someone's number wrong and you text it and when they text back it's someone different but you two start to text back and forth and something happens you've fallen for each other but.............. You don't know what each other looks like. You only know each other by texting and personality through that . And you go to the same school but you didn't know that. Your a girl who is a one that likes to stay invisible but still be seen at times. He's the bad boy player of the school the boy who doesn't care about girls feelings just him wanting some. And the thing is not behind the phone and in the real world you hate him and think he's a jerk and he doesn't know you and he thinks your an annoying rich girl. That basically sums up everything.
//////
Characters:
Name: Jaidon (Jai) Dominic Brooks
Name: Luke Anthony Mark Brooks
Name: Beau Peter Brooks/Goes out with India (Indi) Kane
Name: Daniel Sahyounie
Name: James Yammouni
//////
Name: Roxanne Victoria King
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown 
Relationships: Spencer Carter is her best friend very close friends with Nina Johnson and Perrie Anderson also India (Indi) Kane is her older sister. Her and India live together in her house, which her parents are never around in.
Portrayed By: Maggie Lindermann
//////
Name: Spencer Joy Carter
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Relationships: Roxanne King is her best friend very close friends with India (Indi) Kane, Perrie Anderson and Nina Johnson. She only has a mum he dad left before she was born because her mum had a teenage pregnancy at eighteen her mum then got pregnant and had triplet boys who are named William, Ryker and Jarrod Carter who are 3 years old that guy even left her so she's on her own with four children.
Portrayed By: Lucy Raw
//////
Name: Perrie Delta Anderson
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Red
Relationships: Nina Johnson is her best friend her very close friends are India (Indi) Kane, Roxanne King and Spencer Carter. Her parents are divorced her mum Delta Anderson remarried and became Delta Foster and had another daughter named Florence Foster who is 10 years old and her father Harry Anderson remarried and had a son named Ezra Anderson who's 8 years old and another son named Zack Anderson who is 5 years old she has to go back and forth between houses which is when ever she likes.
Portrayed By: Bella Thorne
//////
Name: India (Indi) May Kane
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Relationships: Very close friends with Nina Johnson, Perrie Anderson and Spencer Carter and Roxanne King is like her little sister who she loves to death. Her boyfriend is Beau Brooks he use to be a player but she changed him and he's the only brooks brother Roxanne likes.
Portrayed By: Chelsey Amaro
//////
Name: Nina Nichelle Johnson
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Style: Boho/Hippie
Relationships: Perrie Anderson is her best friend very close friends with Roxanne King, India (Indi) Kane and Spencer Carter. Her parents are together there names are Nichelle Johnson and Nicholas Johnson she has a older brother named Nick Johnson who's 23 years old and a twin brother named Nathan Johnson who's obviously 17 years old she older by 7 minutes. Her parents names start with 'N' so they wanted there kids to have 'N' names too.
Portrayed By: Kiana Ledé