Chapter 19: Best You Ever Had (Worst too)

Warning: Slight RatedRContent

Bold stars to Bold Stars

*******

The elevator comes to a stop, the man removing himself from inside the boys mouth, his lips attaching to his neck instead.

He watches his step down the hallway, gesturing his assistant who's standing by the door of his hotel room to make way. She blinks, watching the smaller boy suck Harry's skin like he'd never tasted anything better.

She slides the key, light turning green and Harry moves her aside with an arm, entering the room. He can hear her scoff but she has no right to be mad. The instructions were clear. Leave the door slightly open and get lost.

He has no idea what the hell she's doing just standing outside guarding a room. Idiot.

The boy removes himself from hiding as he hears Harry kicking the door closed. He's a little taken off by the difference this room had to the one New York, not even comparing.

He meets Harry's eyes and he can see the way his smile almost reaches them.

A mixture of Lily's and ginger candles inhabit the room, illuminating it more than the moonlight that shines through the window. But what really takes Louis breath away is that the linens of the bed cannot be seen, covered instead by a bed of red rose petals.

"You corny bastard."

"Take it easy on me will you. I specialize in other more important things, not romance."

"Oh yeah, like what?"

"Fuxcking."

Louis scrunches his nose and the man places him down on the soft maroon rug in front of the bed, chuckling. He removes the clothing stuck to his body, leaving only his pair of underwear although it bothers him how wet the water has made them.

"But Don't Worry, there won't be none of that tonight.

Harry runs his fingers through his damp hair and let's his eyes roam Louis body as he mimics the man, his pair of superman undies not hiding much what he's feeling.

"Oh really? Then why are you starting something you're not gonna finish."

"I'm going to finish you Louis, just not how I ussualy do so."

"What don't you do ussualy?"

"This."

Harry uses his index finger to force Louis to fall backwards on the bed, feet still on the floor. The boy has no chance to retaliate, feeling the mans lips on his stomach.

Louis gasps while Harry kisses slowly with his moist lips the boys belly button and all the area around of it.

"You're so Beautiful."

His trail of kisses begin to move from left to right, the man laying his fingertips on Louis love handles and squeezing.

"So Ravishing."

The trail moves up, the mans hot breath hovering alternately Louis buds, making him squirm under the man he can abosulte not push off, not that he wanted to.

"You're an Angel sent from above to fuxck up my life for being this irresistible."

Louis raises his head, trying to catch his breath as he sees the mans head lower, now back kneeling on the floor.

Harry presses a gentle kiss to both of Louis knees and proceeds to move up again, the boy halting his actions as he crosses his legs.

"N-No. That's embarrassing."