"Nothing," I gave him a small smile. "I'm sorry that I barged into your place. Oh and I'm Seungcheol by the way."

     "Oh, so you're Seungcheol," Jeonghan smiled. "And it's okay if you barged in here. I was actually expecting you."

     "Expecting me?"

     "Yeah. Your brother is my best friend and he asked me if you can stay here at my place for some time."

     "What is my brother's name again?" I asked him without thinking.

     Woozi never told me that I had a "brother" on Earth and he also didn't say anything about Jeonghan knowing I would be at his room today, I said in my mind.

     "Your brother's name is Joshua," Jeonghan looked at me with a puzzled face.

     Quick! Make an excuse!

     "Oh yeah!" I laughed nervously and placed a hand on my forehead. "I kinda hit my head when I got here."

     "Oh are you okay?" Jeonghan touched my face and I blushed. "Can I see the bump?"

     Dammit! I shouted in my head. Now I have to use my powers to make a bump on my forehead. I should've have used a different excuse.

     I thought of a spell and casted it on my forehead. Then slowly I start to feel a bump forming. I, then, took my hand off my forehead.

     "That's a big bump!" Jeonghan said, surprised. "Here let me treat it."

     Jeonghan rushed into the kitchen and got a bag full of ice, then he ran back to the living room. He, then, gently placed the bag of ice on the bump on my forehead.

     While he placed the bag of ice on my forehead, I looked at him closely. His face was flawless and cute, his veins in his arms were showing, his hair was a very nice shade of brown and his lips were perfect. He looked like an Angel, a very beautiful one in fact.

     "You look more beautiful than any angel, or human, I have ever seen in my life," the words slipped out of my mouth and when I realized what I said, I blushed furiously. "I mean.. Uhh.."

     "Thanks," Jeonghan blushed. "No one has ever said that to me before." He smiled softly.

     I blushed again. His smile is so adorable.

      I scratched the back of my head and gave him a sheepish smile. "We only just met and I'm already saying some weird things."

     Then after a few minutes talking to Jeonghan. I fell asleep.

-------------

Seungcheol's dream (when angels are on Earth, they can communicate with other angels by dreaming)

     Joshua appeared in front of me. "So how is your mission going? Having fun?"

     Joshua is a really good friend of mine. We went to the same Archangel School and our parents are best friends.

     "Fun? Maybe a little," I answered. "But let me tell you a weird thing. I kept on blushing in front of him."

     "HAHAHA! Awww thats cute," Joshua smirked, "But why?"

     "How am I supposed to know?" I looked at him with a straight face. "By the way, how did I appear in his place? And why are you my brother?"

     "You appeared in his place, because the angel council thought it would be easier for you to protect him. Also you are my brother because how else is the angel council supposed to get you in Jeonghan's place without him freaking out."

     "Oh okay. But how does Jeonghan know you?"

     "He is my best friend," Joshua smiled. "I met him a few months ago on a mission on Earth."

     "Oh," I said. "If you knew him. Why couldn't you protect him instead of me?"

     "Woozi told you the reason why, remember? You are the only one who can protect him," then Joshua's usual happy aura disappeared. "I feel bad for you, Seungcheol."

     I opened my mouth to speak, but then Joshua disappeared and I woke up.

•-------------•

A/N: I hope this chapter is interesting (tbh it isn't for me 😂). I had trouble figuring out what I should do for the first chapter. But starting from chapter 2, I will make it interesting.

Update: Sorry for typing 'Woozie' instead of 'Woozi'. He's just sooo cuteee.