Chapter Fourteen

I walked into the bathroom and saw Jenny there and looked over at her "Poor Jun and Vernon, Kaylee hurt Jun by acting as you and you hurt Vernon by just leaving out of the blue" She hissed and I turned my full attention to her, "Why don't you look at yourself hmm? Hiding your guilt by acting aggressive, wanting to erase the past and run away from everything" I growled and walked out the washroom not wanting to put up with her so early in the morning.

I walked out of school with Jun and I looked around and started to worry about when Vernon would get better, "Is that your father?" I asked and we watched as a man was yelling at Juns father and we both ran down "Ya whats going on here?" I asked a...

I walked out of school with Jun and I looked around and started to worry about when Vernon would get better, "Is that your father?" I asked and we watched as a man was yelling at Juns father and we both ran down "Ya whats going on here?" I asked and the man looked at me "Your father put a dent in my car!" He yelled and I let out a small laugh cause he wasn't my father "My father doesn't drive how could he have put a dent in your car?!" Jun yelled and stepped in front of his Father, "Well he did I watched him" "What would he have dented it with huh?" He yelled and the man started to get angry "Jun stop" His father said trying to pull him away and the man reached over pushing Jun's father causing Jun to punch the man, "Appa are you okay?" I asked holding onto his arm so that he didn't fall backward.

I grabbed Jun and threw money at the man to pay off the dent and walked off and ran into Vernon "Ahh is he a friend of yours?" Juns father asked and Jun nodded his head making me surprised "I could tell" He said and Vernon looked at Jun confused "Come lets all go get some food" He said waving Vernon to follow and he did, I felt the vibe getting extremely awkward since the two could not stand each other. "Choi Vernon why were you not at school?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders "You have the uniform on" Jun pointed out "I was going to go but decided not to" He said and after that neither of them said a word.

We all sat at a restaurant Jun beside his father and Vernon beside me. "Ah Louann thank you and you too Jun, for the confusion, the man looked at me and accused me of denting his car, i did no such thing" He said and I smiled "Appa, its okay really" I smiled "Vernon Lee Ajuma is taking care of you right?" I asked and he nodded his head "Why were you walking out of the hospital were you visiting someone?" Juns father asked and Vernon shook his head "That's usually the case, but not this time, I was there last night, and I was taken out after 10 hours and brought home." He said than stuffed food in his face.

We all walked out and Jun offered to take me home and I looked over at Vernon, but accepted his offer because I didn't want to be disrespectful infront of his father. "Wait up" Jun said than walked over to Vernon, I couldn't here what was said, but Vernon's facial expressions weren't positive either.

*Kaylee's Pov*

I looked down and saw a Text from Jun to meet in front of the house and walked out seeing him walking back with Louann, "Unnie" Louann smiled hugging me, "Bye oppa" Louann waved and walked inside, and Jun held out a gold medal "Like I promised from when we were kids" He smiled and I smiled from him remembering "I just wanted to tell you that I'm done with this one sided love thing with you, I  love Louann, but I don't think it's going to work out, but when she falls I will be there to catch her" He said which made me smile "I'll admit our friendship confused me at times" I sighed and he nodded his head "That's why I waited so long" he smiled, "We will still be the best of friends though Kaylee just I'm done with this one sided love thing for you, and moved on to Louann" He said and I nudged him "Of course you cant cut ties with a friend you work so hard for" I laughed waving the medal in front if his face and laughed "I'm just glad you are looking out for my sister while I'm not there" I said than walked back inside and watched and Jun walked home.